Deceive ch 26

'Deceive ch 26"
At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo came in with their son and Dr Hayward and Dr Nero were talking to them. "I know you're both scare but it's going to be okay,I have done this surgery a lot on children "You have "Yes I came up with this after my daughter died from heart failure 'I'm sorry "We will keep you informed "Bye my beautiful son soon you will feel better "Dr Nero took Stuart and they left..

"This is scary "Our son will make it"I hope so"

Monica and Alan were in a office when Lucy came into the office."We are going to mix up the nurse ball"Where"At Port Charles runway"Lucy,I don't think this is a good idea "It will be find,We will have a plane by us but it will be parked"You have to make sure it's safe and make sure you're insured "We will"Lucy left."I have a bad feeling about this"Me too"

At The Police station-Mac was working when Felicia came by."Mac,We need fi talk"About What "Lucy think Sabrina Alive,I need to look at the evidence "Sabrina gone"Yes but Lucy believe she alive "I'll look at The evidence "Thanks "I do hope Lucy right "Me too "

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in her father's office looking at the evidence about who killed her mother and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit