Deceive ch 21

"Deceive ch 21"
At Jax/Josslyn office-Jax and Josslyn were working late trying to save a deal when Nina came into the office,"Have either of you eat dinner "No"Well Let's take a break "We can't we are trying to save a deal "You can take a break,Let's go to Lila's "Alright "I'm hungry "They left..

Lucy-Lucy was at home getting the nurse ball organized when her phone rang,"Lucy CEO,No it can't be! I want prove "Lucy hang up the phone and was scared when Christy came into the room."Mother,What is it"I just had a odd phone call this woman was saying she someone I know but that person is dead"Who"Sabrina Santiago she was murder here by Paul Hornsby "Dillon Dad"Yes"You were close to Sabrina "Yes I was"We need to know if it's true "Yes"

At Lila -Skye and Lorenzo were about to have dinner with Lila Rae and Genevieve."Ayden sure be here soon"I'm sure he will"As Spencer came by,"Genevieve,Can we talk"No,I'm having dinner with my family "I didn't know you both know each other "Please"Genevieve got up,"I'll be right back "Spencer and Genevieve left."What happened between them"I try to set them up "Really "Yes I want my sister to be happy "

Genevieve and Spencer were talking."Genevieve,I really think this could go somewhere "Really "Yes we are alike"You don't know me,Look it was just sex that's all"Genevieve went back to the table as Ayden came by."Ayden,This is my sister Genevieve "Nice to meet you "You too,Do you really love my sister "Yes"You better make Lila Rae Happy "Yes,I want both my girls happy,Lila Rae I'm happy for you ,You are a independent woman just like you're mother and sister who I love both I never dream of having my own family , I will do anything for both of you 'Yes "Genevieve is something going on with you and Spencer "It was just sex"Really,Genevieve when will you committed to someone "Because that's not who I'm"You Don't need to be scare of love"It is hard take the risk and falling in love but it's worth it "Thanks Skye "Ayden the House is lovely "Thanks I love you're daughter "Yes I believe you"Lorenzo was happy for his daughter.

Copyright by Skye's the limit