Deceive ch 17

"Deceive ch 17"
At ELQ office-Ned was in his office when Laura came into the room,"Ned,Thanks for seeing me"Sure,What can I do for you"I want to fix up The riverfront,Bobbie is going to bring back the brownstone and I was thinking we could fix it up"ELQ does own some builds their and now Lorenzo owns the docks,Maybe we could do something "Good,Maybe some more apartments and groceries stores "Yes,ELQ could help"Good"Laura left..

At Lila -Genevieve was in her office getting it ready when Nina walk by and saw her inside and came into the room."Hello , I want to interpret myself I'm Nina Reeve I run Crimson magazine and soon to be makeup company "Nice,I'm Genevieve Alcazar,A freelance writer "Alcazar? Are you related to Skye and Lorenzo "I'm Lorenzo daughter "Oh,What do you write"Anything right now it's political "Oh,Well If you ever need a job at a magazine "No Thanks "Nina left and Genevieve finished her office..

At The Cassadine office-Nikolas and Spencer were talking."We just got a deal that the Jack wanted "Good,Spencer have you found someone yet"Don't worry I will not let you down "Thanks "

At General Hospital Serene was by the nurse station when Monica came by,"How are you doing here"Good,I like it"That's great"As a woman came by."Dr Quartermaine "Emma Drake"It's Doctor Drake now "Oh that's wonderful, You have a job here,This is Dr Serena Bladwin "Nice to meet you"You too"Serena is Scotty and Lucy daughter and Emma is Robin and Patrick daughter,They we're Doctor too"Nice"

Copyright by Skye's the limit