Deceive ch 41

"Deceive ch 41"
At General Hospital-Emma was sitting on the steps she was upset that she lost her first patient when Patrick came by,"Emma,What's wrong "She look up and saw her father.'Daddy,Why are you here "I'm coming back "Patrick sit down on the steps by her."What's wrong "I lost my first patient today I couldn't save him"Who was it"Jax "No,Look Emma I'm sure you did everything you could to save him"Maybe "Let me see the charts,We all are hard on ourselves as doctor "Yes "Patrick look at the chart."Emma,You did everything you could for Jax he was dead before he came to the hospital "It still sucks"Yes it does "

Nina was walking when she ran into Josslyn who was crying,'Josslyn,What's wrong "It's Daddy's Gone"No"I'm sorry "Me too"

Skye's room-Skye was in bed she just had minor injuries when Lorenzo came into the room,"Lorenzo,What's going on"Lila Rae is having surgery "Surgery! Lila Rae has some bleeding inside and outside her brain,She may also have organic and psychogenic amnesia "No! What is that"Lila Rae will have bad memories she only remembered her life before we came here"No"I know"What about my mother "As Alan came into the room."Daddy,How's My Mother "Rae is paralyze "No! How did this happen! "We don't know"How's Lila Rae "I haven't heard anything "

Laura was in the hallway she was worrying about the town when Lucy came by."Lucy.How did this happened "I don't know how Heather Webber and Olivia Jerome got into the jet"This is the last nurse ball on a jet"I agree,This isn't what I wanted "I know"

Copyright by Skye's the limit