Deceive ch 4

"Deceive ch 4"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was in the living room looking around and found out where AJ was with Jonah."No"Skye wasn't sure what to do.

At General Hospital-Dr Collins office-Emily was their talking to Dr Collins about what she been through."Emily,What kind of pain did you have to deal with "I was touched by Helena men,I never thought I would heal or get out of it"I'm sorry,Do you blame anyone 'I love Nikolas but I'm having an hard time not blaming him"It's hard"Yes"Maybe you and Nikolas sure come see me"Maybe "

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone."Genevieve,please come home I love you I did it out of love"He hang up as Lila Rae came into the room,"Daddy,What's going on? Why did you call me"I need to tell you something "What"Genevieve isn't you're cousin She you're sister "What! "I had to keep it a secret for Genevieve safety but she my daughter "Where her mother "Sophia was killed right after Genevieve was borne "No"Yes I been protecting Genevieve ever since "By lying "Yes I had no choice but to keep the secret "I get it,I hope you and Mother make up"Me too"

At General Hospital-Monica was by the nursing station when Emily came by,"How was you're visit with Dr Collins "Good, I know I'll get better "Yes you will"I'm going to see Michael "Okay"

Copyright by Skye's the limit