Deceive ch 18

"Deceive ch 18"
At Lila Hotel-Nora was at a table on the phone."I been trying to find a office for my law practice all day but I haven't found the perfect one"As Alexis came by and Nora hang up the phone."Nora Buchanan "Yes"I'm Alexis Davis"You're a Lawyer,I seen you're work"I seen you're work too"Alexis sit down,"Why are you in town"I was hired to represent Michael Quartermaine "Oh Yes I heard about that,You beat Lorenzo Alcazar,Be careful "I know how to handle people like him 'I'm sure you do"What law firm do you work for"I have my own ,I share it with another lawyer but she left town "Really "Yes,Would you like to join me"Sure,Why not"Thanks,We also do Pro Bono "I'm for that too"Good "

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was holding his son when Genevieve came into the room."Genevieve,How is you're office "Good "Stuart looks a little like you both have the same eye color "Yeah,Was it easy for you to keep the lie"No but I had to keep you safe "Did she want me" Yes! You were wanting always "As Brooklyn came into the room."Brooklyn,Why are you here "At L&B I found some songs that Sage wrote and if you give the Okay I wanna to record them"No,They don't blame to you"Daddy ,Just Let Brooklyn record them,You know Sage would want the songs out their and no one in our family has musical talents "All right but I want publishing right "Alright,Thanks you" You're Welcome,I'm Genevieve "I'm Brooklyn Quartermaine "She left."Why do you hate the Quartermaine "I have my reason"Of course you do"Genevieve went upstairs..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ava was with the children when Emily came into the room,"You're Ava Jerome "It's Ava Quartermaine "Yes,How are the children "They are doing good,This is Avery "Hello Avery,I'm Emily "Hello"You look grown up "I'm ten now "Yes she is"Ava,Do you love my brother "Yes"

Copyright by Skye's the limit