Deceive ch 43

"Deceive ch 43"
At General Hospital -Elizabeth was working when Ayden came by."Mom,How's Lila Rae "She made it out of surgery but Ayden it's not going to be the same between you two "Why"Lila Rae has organic and psychological amnesia she wouldn't remember her time here"No,I was going to propose her tonight "I know,I'm sorry "I'm not giving up"as Jeff came by,"Did you know that Heather was here! "Yes"Why! She asked for my help"With What"Heather was blackmailed to help her,Heather killed Carly"No! "I know"I'm sure Bobbie wouldn't forgive you"No,She wouldn't "

Bobbie room-Bobbie was in bed worrying about being blind when Lucas came into the room."Mom,We are going to help you"Oh Lucas,I'm scared "You aren't alone "Thanks,Did anyone died"Jax did "No,How did this happened "Who know but it was a bad idea to have it on the runway "Yes""

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ava and AJ room-Ava was sleeping when AJ was up looking at the baby sonogram."Nothing is going to happen to you,I will make sure "

Olivia and Ned were in the den."Olivia, I want to bring Brooklyn here to heal"What about doctor "We can hire our own doctors and nurses "Talk to Monica and Alan first "I will"

Copyright by Skye's the limit