Deceive ch 33

"Deceive ch 33"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was pouring herself some coffee as Lorenzo came by on the phone."Genevieve,Please call me"Lorenzo hang up the phone,"Lorenzo,Just Give Genevieve time "I will try" Good ,Now we have to talk about the nurse ball"We have to go,Lila Rae is performance "Yes but Stuart,I don't want to leave him"Let's go check on him"Alright "

At The Quartermaine mansion-Jason was looking at a picture of him and Monica when AJ came into the room."Is Mother here"She Upstairs "Oh,Do you remember us as brothers "We didn't get along "No we didn't I always felt like I had to compete with you "I'm sorry you felt that way"It wasn't always you're fault ,You were the golden child and I was the one who was a screw up "Now you don't seem like one you stood up for you're son"Always "As Monica came into the room she loved seeing her sons get along."Oh I love this both of you together "I came to see how you are"I'm going to be find"Do you need anything "No,We have a lot to do the nurse ball is today "Yes "

At Ayden/Lila Rae-Ayden and Lila Rae we're having breakfast together."Can you make it to the nurse ball"Yes"Good "It's You're first one"Yes,I'm excited "

At Felicia/Mac-Felicia was looking at the paperwork."This is true "Felicia said to herself.

At The Airport-Lucy was getting things ready,"This is going to be the best ball ever "

Copyright by Skye's the limit