Deceive ch 8

"Deceive ch 8"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo put his gun away in the safe as Genevieve came into the room.."Genevieve,You're home late "I'm adult "Yes,I'm sorry I lied I hope you can forgive me"Why did you lie to me"To Keep you safe there was may time I want to tell you that you're my daughter "But you didn't,Did Nelle know the truth "No" I hope you and Skye work it out I love her like a mother,When you and Skye and Lila Rae moved back to London I felt like I had a family "I know,You Do always "As Mateo came into the room."We need to talk "Genevieve,This is you're Uncle Mateo"Nice to meet you ,I'll let you talk"Genevieve went upstairs."What's going on "It's about Olivia Jerome and Skye "What about my wife"It's not good "

At General Hospital-Michael room-Michael was in bed and Willow came into the room."Michael,You have to wait up,Your son needs you"Willow took his hand and prayed for him.

At Lila-Olivia room-Olivia was on the floor bleeding and Skye was knocked out as Lorenzo and Mateo came into the room,"No! Skye "Lorenzo try to wake His wife."I'll get rid of the body"Yes we need to clean the room and get the security tape "Yes"Mateo wrap Olivia body in a sheet and took it out and Lorenzo try to wake up Skye."Skye "Skye wake up and Lorenzo help her sit on the bed,"Do you remember what happened "I came here to kill Olivia when someone hit me in the head, I don't remember anything else "Skye if you did it I will protect you"I didn't but I want too"Skye saw a bracelet on the floor and pick it up,"Lorenzo "Skye Show Lorenzo the bracelet.."No"Yes,We found the killer"Let's go home,We need to come up with an plan"Alright "

Copyright by Skye's the limit