Deceieve ch 29

"Deceive ch 29"
At General Hospital-Stuart room-Stuart was in his bed when Skye and Lorenzo came in all covered up."Stuart we are glad you're going to be okay" Yes,You're Brother was watching you"Yes he was"Everything going to be okay" Yes it is"

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan called a family meeting.Ned and Olivia,AJ and Michael and Dillon and Emily and Jason were their,"What's going on"I haven't been feeling good so I went to see Dr Nero "No"It's cancer again and it's in my stomach "I'm sorry "You're Mother is going to fight this"Yes I'm,'Yes we are here for you"I do have some good news,Stuart is going to be okay "Yes "

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo came into the hallway."I'm glad Stuart Okay"Yes ,Why don't we let him rest and go get something to eat "Sure"they left.

At The Police station-Mac was working when a man came by he was homeless."I need to report an criminal "What kind "A murder "What did you see "It was a couple weeks ago by the hotel ,I saw a man carry a dead woman body"Why didn't you report till now "I was sick and couldn't come In"Do you know who it was"No"Take me to the spot you were at"Alright "

Copyright by Skye's the limit