Deceive ch 27

"Deceive ch 27"
At General Hospital-Skye was sitting down waiting on news about her son when Rae came by and sit down."Skye,How is it going "We haven't heard anything yet"Do you need anything "Just my son to be okay,I can't lose another child "I know"As Alan came by."Do you know anything "Not yet ,Skye Dr Hayward is a great doctor ,Stuart is in really good hands"Thanks "

At The Port Charles Airport-The Runway-Lucy and Christy and Serene we're their."Are you sure about having the Nurse Ball here" Yes,We need a new place and this is it"I hope it turn out for you" Thanks,You know how much the nurse ball means to me,I have never perform but this year I want to with the both of you"Mother either of us are singers"Yes but it will be fun,Let's do it"Alright "Okay,What song"As Brooklyn and Ned came by,"We are really doing it here "Yes it's going to be the best nurse ball ever "

At The Park -Genevieve was sitting at a bench a little sad when Spencer came by,"Genevieve,Are you okay"Spencer sit down by her."I looked in my father office today to fine evidence about how my mother died"Did you"Yes"What happened "It was a enemy of my father's family that killed my mother "I'm sorry "I always know what he did and the risk I just never thought it would hit close to home"I'm sorry "Thanks,I'm sorry that I didn't want more the sex"Why don't we be friends "Sure,I like that"Good"I need to go to the Hospital,Stuart having surgery "I'll walk with you"Alright "

Copyright by Skye's the limit