extra

A/N: no divider this time because I was too lazy to make it, but enjoy this extra chapter about akayano/bokumae

〚 third person 〛

⋄ ⋄ ⋄

"Hey, hey, hey! We made it!" Bokuto exclaimed as he shook Maekawa like a snow globe. His excitement reached Maekawa who grinned brightly and grabbed his arms.

"We did!" She exclaimed, glancing away from Bokuto's eyes to look at the scene ahead of them. "LET'S GO!"

Both Maekawa and Bokuto took off, screaming like little children as they tried to pick which ride to go on.

Akaashi and Yano stood in their spots, holding each other's hand as they watched Bokuto and Maekawa speed off. A small sigh escaped Akaashi's lip as Yano facepalmed the same time he did.

"This is our first time at the fair yet they still act like kids." Akaashi sighed, tugging Yano's hand as he began walking in the direction of the fair. She followed him closely, squeezing his hand gently as they walked. "Where do you want to go first?"

"Anything. Doesn't matter to me." She smiled at Akaashi, earning a flat look in reply. "What?"

"Don't even give me that because you've been death staring that ride since we arrived." Akaashi muttered, pulling her in the direction of her favorite ride. She jumped giddily, happy Akaashi was willing to go on it with her.

"I actually hate these kinds of rides, but whatever makes you happy." Akaashi grumbled under his breath as he sat down on the ride beside Yano. She giggled, swinging her legs excitedly while Akaashi's expression remained flat.

When the ride finished, Akaashi was sat on a nearby benches with his head on Yano's shoulder. Their hands were connected, resting on Yano's thigh as she traced circles on the back of his hand with her thumb.

"Sorry," muttered Akaashi who took a drop breath to avoid throwing up.

"Sorry about what?" Yano questioned, leaning her head on his. She suppressed a small giggle when his messy black hair tickled her ear.

Akaashi closed his eyes, re-opening them moments later to look at the sun that was beginning to go down. "I kinda ruined the day."

"Yeah, you kinda did." Yano deadpanned, making Akaashi go rigid.

"Okay, fine, I'm going home." Akaashi muttered quietly as he let go of her hand, standing up from the bench. A cheeky laugh escaped Yano's lips as she caught Akaashi by the wrist.

"I was kidding, dummy!" She reassured, her expression full of amusement at Akaashi's reaction. He resumed sitting beside her, holding her hand like a child. "Jeez! I didn't expect you to get depressed like Bo."

"I'm human, aren't I?" Akaashi retorted flatly, turning to Yano who gazed at him. "What? You hate it?"

Her gaze was full of love as she slowly began to smile, leaning in. She pressed her lips against Akaashi's, kissing them softly.

"No," She pulled away, glancing up from his lips to meet his eyes. "I love it."

The moment was sadly ruined by Akaashi's stomach grumbling. The sound made Akaashi blush with embarrassment. It didn't help that Yano bursted our laughing.