two

third person

⋄ ⋄ ⋄

"Good morning, Kei-chan." Maekawa exclaimed, leaning on her window sill. The cold air breezed past her, awakening her even more than she was.

Upon hearing her greeting, he sat up from his bed and walked over to the window. He put it open wider and leaned on the sill as she did. Yawning slightly, he replied, "Morning. Have you eaten breakfast yet?"

Maekawa shook her head, feeling her stomach grumble at the mention of breakfast. "No, Nee-chan was up all night working, so she's not making breakfast today."

Keeping that in mind, Akaashi rushed out of the room without a word. Maekawa waited patiently until he returned minutes later with a small bento. "Back up a little. I'm going to throw it inside your room."

Doing as told, she backed up and caught the flying bento before it hit the ground.

"Heads up." Akaashi called out, throwing another bento at her. She caught it merely moments before it hit the ground and let out a sigh of relief. "It's for Hikari-nee-san."

Gleefully, she clutched the bentos and smiled. "Thank you, Kei-chan!" She exclaimed, rushing out of the room to give one of the bentos to Hikari, her older sister.

"Thank my mother." Akaashi muttered in reply, waiting for the female to return. When she did, she was already scarfing down the bento as she walked.

"Are you ready? Should we head out soon? I'm pretty much ready and done eating. I just need to brush my teeth and put on my shoes then we can leave. I wonder if they're waiting for us too. What if they're already outside waiting for us? We should hurry and get goi-" Her rambling was quickly cut off by Akaashi who face-palmed slightly.

"Chi-chan, it's only 6:30AM. I doubt they're awake yet." He murmured, making her nod slowly and realize that she needed to calm down.

"Fine. I'm gonna go back to bed." Maekawa said, swiftly turning on her heels.

"Wait, wha-"

⋄ ⋄ ⋄

"Morning, Bo. My mom left for work early again." Yano greeted him as she entered his house, spotting the male messing around in his living room. He perked up upon seeing her and quickly ran into the kitchen.

"Nii-chan! Food!" Bokuto exclaimed, tugging his older brother's sleeve. Yano entered the kitchen, spotting the two talking near the stove.

His brother, Kyouya, sighed, pinching Bokuto's cheek lightly. "What am I? Your personal chef?"

Bokuto clenched a fist, shooting his brother a serious look. "Yes!"

A short sigh left his brother's mouth before he chuckled, ruffling Bokuto's hair softly. "Go sit down. I'll make your plates."

"Come on!" Bokuto urged Yano, running off into the living room where they waited patiently. Soon after, Kyouya served the food which consisted of steamed rice, miso soup, and other side dishes. Scarfing everything down, Bokuto finished within ten minutes and waited for Yano to finish up. When she did, he quickly took away all her dishes and rushed them to the kitchen.

"Let's go play with Akaashi and Mae-chan!" Bokuto exclaimed, visibly excited and impatient to hang with his new friends. Yano gripped Bokuto by the back of his shirt and stopped him from running out the house.

"Bo, I don't think they're awake yet." Yano pointed out, making him come to his senses. Bokuto's brother yawned, shuffling out of the kitchen in his pajamas.

HATSUKOI . boku / aka [✓]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara