eight

third person

⋄ ⋄ ⋄

"Ahh! We made it!" Kyouya exclaimed as he threw his arms up. Hikari stood beside him with a small bag on her shoulder and a sun hat on.

"Finally." Hikari muttered, walking further onto the beach. When she found a spot that was perfect, she laid her blanket out and dropped her bag on it.

"YAYYYY!" The kids shouted as they quickly threw their things onto the blanket and took off the clothes they wore over their swimwear.

Bokuto and Akaashi took off their shirts, leaving them shirtless while Yano and Maekawa wore bathing suits. They all looked very cute heheh.

"Let's go swim!" Bokuto cheered, running off to the water with Maekawa behind him. Akaashi hesitated for a moment, unsure if he wanted to swim at all tbh.

"C'mon, Akaashi-kun, let's go together." Yano smiled, holding out her hand to Akaashi who looked at it for a moment. Feeling bad that she was missing out on the ocean because of him made him grab her hand and allow her to drag him to the water.

Maekawa and Bokuto were busy playing around in the water, splashing around while giggling loudly.

"Don't go out too far!" Hikari shouted, standing at the shoreline with Kyouya.

"Are you gonna swim?" Kyouya questioned, stepping in the water up until his knees were submerged.

Hikari shook her head, pointing at the blanket with their stuff on it. "Nah, I'm probably gonna just sit down and watch our stuff."

Kyouya reached for her hand as he felt his leg get stuck. "Pull me out, Hikari-san. My foot's caught in the sand."

"What? Here." She grabbed his hand, instantly regretting it when she saw him smirk.

In a split second, he yanked her into his chest and wrapped his arms around her body. When she was caught in his grip, he threw himself backwards with Hikari in his grips, submerging both of them entirely.

She struggled against his grip before breaking free and resurfacing. She coughed up a bit of water, wiping her eyes.

The sounds of Kyouya's smug laughter made her eyes narrow at him. While his back was facing her, she jumped on him and plunged him under the water.

"Jerk-ass-stupid-dummy-die!" She growled quietly, letting go of his head when she felt like he would probably die.

He resurfaced, spluttering with laughter. "Hikari-san, you're so cruel!!" The laughter that escaped his lips made her want to choke him.

"Nee-san, be nice." Maekawa called out, reminding Hikari of their presence. I almost forgot about them!

"Sorry, Chi! I was just playing around with him!" Hikari called back, waving it off. Maekawa shrugged, believing her and returning to Bokuto and Akaashi guys.

"I see crabs!" Yano pointed out, motioning to the crabs that crawled along the beach. The group gasped, gazing at the specimen in awe.

"We should catch one later!" Bokuto suggested, grinning brightly at the idea of catching a crab and keeping it.

Everyone agreed to try later when they got out of the water. They spent hours just playing around in the water and splashing around.

When lunch came around, Hikari and Kyouya stood at the shoreline calling their names. "Kou, Tenshi, Chi, Keiji, come out. We're gonna eat lunch!"

The group of kids scurried out of the water, racing each other to the blanket where Hikari and Kyouya sat.

"Dry off a bit before you sit down." Kyouya ordered sweetly as he threw a towel around Bokuto's body. The others wrapped up in their towel then plopped on the blanket. "Okay, who wants a sandwich?"