eleven

a/n - we have finally entered "arc #2" which I have decided to call the "BokuMae Arc" || this arc is focused mainly on Bokuto and Maekawa and their love story! enjoy!!

third person

⋄ ⋄ ⋄

Maekawa awoke from her slumber and did as she usually did. Upon getting ready, she made it her plan to hang out with Bokuto today since he had been pretty gloomy after Yano left.

Akaashi was long gone on a trip with his family since his birthday was recently. He'd been gone for almost a week and was set to return in another week.

"Are you going out already?" Hikari asked as she peeked her head out of her office that was down the hall from Maekawa's room.

"Yeah, I'm gonna hang with Bokuto today." Maekawa replied as she passed the office and made her way downstairs. Hikari stared at her retreating figure, feeling her heart swell at her own thoughts. Chi's gotten so big. She's almost in high school already!

Maekawa and Bokuto were in their last official year of junior high. The two had agreed to go to the same school since they'd be one year ahead of Akaashi who'd probably end up following them nonetheless.

Crossing the street, Maekawa walked up Bokuto's porch and opened the door. She took off her shoes at the door and entered the house.

Kyouya sat on the couch with a Capri sun in his hand while he watched TV. Upon noticing her presence, he grinned and waved at her. "Hey, Chinatsu. Are you looking for Kou?"

Maekawa nodded, already making her way to the stairs. Kyouya nodded, informing her that he was upstairs in his room.

Her footsteps were quiet as she walked up the stairs, making her way to his room. His white was covered in stickers, giving off a Bokuto vibe.

"Bokuto, you okay?" Maekawa asked as she knocked on his door, waiting for him to open up. A few moments later, the door swung up and revealed Bokuto.

In a split second, he yanked her inside and shut the door behind her. Tackling her onto the bed, he clung her like a koala on a tree.

"Don't leave me, Mae-chan! Pleaseeeee!" He cried out, burying his face in her shoulders as he whined like a child. Maekawa was stunned, unsure of what was even going on right now.

"Wait, Bokuto, calm down! What's wrong? Tell me." Maekawa insisted as she patted his back, comforting the male who was busy having a breakdown.

"Kou, I told you so many times to keep the door o-" Kyouya froze, seeing the scene before him.

From his point of view, Maekawa was laid up underneath Bokuto with her arms around his neck. Bokuto's head was buried in her neck, giving off a bad look as he basically straddled the female.

Anyone would misunderstand.

"Wow, Kou, you move fast. Finally." Kyouya muttered as he shut the door, walking away quickly.

FINALLY?! Maekawa screamed internally as she patted Bokuto's back, comforting him since he obviously wasn't listening to his brother.

"You still haven't told me what's wrong?" Maekawa said as Bokuto rolled off of her, laying beside her on the bed.

"You and Akaashi are gonna leave me." Bokuto pouted like a child, nearly making Maekawa laugh or coo at him. "Now that Tenten's gone, you're gonna drop me."

Maekawa sat up, using her elbows to prop her up. "What makes you think we're gonna do that? We'd never do that to you."

Bokuto glanced at her, puffing his cheeks up as he turned his body towards her. "You guys have been acting weird since she left and you won't hang out with me anymore."