>Request page<

If you haven't requested for anything here's what I should look like. You can put it in the comments, or ask on my wall.~

RULES
*PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO DO ONESHOTS OF OCS FROM YOUR OWN BOOKS! I DONT THINK OTHERS WOULD ENYJOY READING THAT IN A ONESHOT BOOK ABOUT CANNON CHARCTERS X THEIR SELVES!

*PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SMUTS FOR UNDERAGED CHARACTERS! I DON'T CARE IF IN JAPAN THE AGE FOR CONSENT IS LOWER, I LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T FOLLOW THAT AND WILL FOLLOW THE LAWS OF MY COUNTRY.

*I WILL NOT DO ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS!

Ex-

He slapped me across the room. The alcohol already taking affect on his mind. He burped, "fucking slut. You're lucky I'm even here for you.."

He grabbed my hair and forced me back, "if you leave I'll kill myself.."

THINGS LIKE THIS MAY TRIGGER PEOPLE AND I DON'T WANT TO BRING UP PTSD! I UNDERSTAND IN SMUTS FOR DIRTY TALK AND OTHER KINKS. BUT THERE'S A FINE LINE BETWEEN THE TWO

*YOU CAN REQUEST AS MANY THINGS AS YOU WANT! IT COULD BE 20 REQUEST FOR ALL I CARE- I WOULD STILL WRITE THEM (as long as they follow the rules and aren't too uncomfortable to write, but I'm sure we can talk it out and find something to substitute.).

Request form:
1-Name (of demon/demonslayer)

I'm willing to do anyone as long as I know their character well. I'll try to not do manga spoilers but I may hint at them. And yes, I'll do the demons too!

2- what type: angst, lime, lemon, fluff, head cannon, scenario, AU...

If you don't care just say it's up to me.

I WILL NOT DO LEMONS FOR UNDERAGED CHARACTERS

IF YOU WANT A LEMON FOR THE UNDERAGED CHARACTERS THEY WILL HAVE TO BE AGED UP

IF THEY AREN'T 18+ IT WILL BE A SLIGHT LIME

3- what kind of type, any certain story line you want? Like for an angst, you want the reader to die? Or an argument? What AU? Breathing type?

This will just make it more clear for what you want, again you can say it's up to me if you don't care.

4- how long you want it?

This is optional, not a lot of people do it but in case anyone wants it to be long, or short, just tell me.

That's it! I'll try to upload the oneshot in 1-5 days. If I haven't done it by then I will try to notify you why I haven't or upload it the next day. I will try my best to be consistent.

Have a good day <3