Chapter 25: Happiness

Eliza

"Are you ready? They're very excited to meet you. But I warn you now, they're gonna swarm you".

Warrick chuckled nervously as he wrapped his arm tightly around my waist.

"I'm fine. But it sounds like my adorable kitten is nervous".

Warrick frowned and huffed loudly.

"Aw is my kitten having a little tantrum. If you carry this up I'll have to punish you". Warrick's head whipped over to me and his eyes widened.

"Punishment eh? What you gonna do tater tot, spank me?".

Crap, he turned it around quickly. 

I could feel my cheeks heat up and I looked down at the ground hoping he couldn't see the blush on my cheeks.

"N-Nevermind" I muttered under my breath still embarrassed that he suggested I spank him.

"You don't need to be embarrassed baby, you can punish me however you like. But know that I too possess the right to punish you if you misbehave".

No, no, no. My cheeks were now as red as a tomato. 

I let out a nervous laugh and walked ahead of him.

I loved being with Warrick and the more time we spent together, the more he had grown on me. He was so easy to live with.

He cleaned, he cooked, he tidied and always put me first. He was every woman's dream man.

My man.

Kyle never cooked and when I cooked, it ended up being me who cleaned up afterwards.

But not Warrick. He is thoughtful, generous and is such a child at heart.

"Hey, get back here and let me hold your hand" he whined childishly.

"Come and catch me then kitten".

He growled lowly and let me run ahead momentarily before running towards me with a hungry look in his eye.

A shrill scream escaped my throat as I ran away from the hungry looking beast who was in actual fact the most innocent adorable little kitten.

"No" I cried out as I ran down the large hill struggling to breathe with uncontrollable belly laughs that I could not contain.

I could hear him laughing behind me but stopped as I tripped over a small rock and fell down on the grass covered in beautiful daises.

"Baby!" he cried as he rushed over towards me. Panic in his voice.

But it only made me laugh harder as he came to a stop in front of me.

He stared down at me with concern, but instantly started laughing as he saw me laughing breathlessly.

"Tater tot, you nearly gave me a heart attack".

He reached his hand out to pick me up off the ground, but I had other ideas especially after hearing him call me that horrendous nickname.

Placing my hand in his, I yanked him down and watched him fall on the ground next to me.

"You are certainly wanting me to punish you, aren't you baby?".

Warrick gripped both sides of my hips and pulled me over so my body lay on top of his.

My breath hitched as I laid completely on top of this giant monster and watched as his eyes flickered between my eyes and my lips.

His tongue ran along his lower lip and bit down on it harshly.

I had never felt such a connection before, such chemistry as I did with Kyle. Everything this man did overwhelmed me. My heart craved every touch and every caress.