Chapter 1

Natalia's POV

My alarm started buzzing in my ear alerting me that I had to get up for school. I groaned and reached out to the clock. I turned it of and cuddled into my covers more. My alarm went off again before I could go back to sleep; therefore stopping me from going back to sleep as it would jiat continue to go off. I pulled my covers away and sat up. I stretched and felt my arms and legs burn. "Shit" I whispered and got out of bed. I ran over to my wardrobe and got out my clothes. Our school had uniform, I just didnt wear it. I stay in the school's colours though. The colours were black and white. Black shoes, black trousers, white polo shirt, white shirt, plain black jumper, no hoods. I decided on black jeans with cuts up and down my legs, black knee high boots, a white shirt, and a black hoodie. So I normally followed the rules. I grabbed my phone and it went off. A notification on Twitter. Demi had tweeted. 'Mondays dont have to suck' was some of what she wrote. Im afriad they do dear Demetria I thought before favouriting and retweeting it. I got my bag and everything ready for school before brushing my ginger hair, brushing my teeth, washing my face, and grabbing my jotters for my classes and my earphones for my music. I quickly put them in my bag before grabbing my megarider. I opened my door quietly and quickly made my way down the stairs. I took my keys from the peg where I accidentally left them last night and opened the back door.

I ran round my house through my front garden and into the street. I quickly made my way to the bus stop and sighed. I connected my earphones to my phone amd put on some Demi Lovato. I waited on the bus that came around 10 minutes later and jumped on. I joined everyone else and turned up my music as the bus left to pick up other people at their stops before I could jump off the one by my school.

When I got into the building I made my way to the cafeteria. I walked past my year head's office, and then guidance. "Natalia, good to see you today!" Mr Nelson said as he stepped out of guidance. I nodded in his direction still heading for the cafeteria. "How are you?" He asked and I stopped looking at him. "What is it?" He asked and I shook my head walking into the cafeteria doors. I didnt talk to the teachers much, well, it depends on the teacher to be perfectly honest. I put my bag on one of the tables and got out £1 for a bottle of water out of the vending machine. I collected my change before putting it in my pocket woth my megarider. I put my water in my bag and sat on one of the chairs. My music still playing I went onto Wattpad to read something. Nothing better to do for the next what, 20 minutes until school starts at 8:45am.

I had a lot of fanfics in my library. Mostly Little Mix or Demi Lovato. I wrote a few stories and one had over 3k views so I was pretty chuffed with myself. I read for a while until the bell went. I took out my earphones and turned my music off. I unplugged my earphones and set them in my bag. I slipped my phone into my pocket and joined everyone else in my year to the assembly hall. I joined my registration class and crossed one leg over the other at the end of my row. My friends Josh and Redford sat in the next two seats and we all started talking. When the assembly started I slouched into my seat and hardly paid attention until I heard a certain voice. Miss Paterson, my maths and skills teacher. I liked her, since im in 2nd year, I've had her for almost 2 years. Bet I seemed older before. But nope, im 13 and bored as fuck. "Ok as you all know your reward days are coming up! You have the talent show, the pantomime, inflatables day, and your Christmas dance. You will know if you are allowed to go to these, if your not, you'll attened your usual classes with everyone else until you are moved somewhere else!" She said and then walked back to the side. The bell went and we stayed seated. Assembly always went over the bell. Our year head talked about everything to uniform, to behaviour, to going over briefly what Miss Paterson said. "And can I see Natalia Lockwood at the back of the hall at the end please" She said and I groaned. "You're in trouble agaim!" My mate Josh said and I glared at him. "Shut it Joshy!" I said and he smiled. "What did you dae?" Redford asked and I shrugged. "What didn't I do?" I asked smirking and went to go to the end of the hall since the assembly was now over.

"Yea Miss?" I asked and she looked at me. "Where is your punishment exercises? You have two that you need to give in!" She said gently and I sighed. "I forgot them Miss! I'll go get em at lunch and then hand you them then! It's only that one teacher anyways! Still dont like 'em Miss!" I said annoyes and she sighed. "Well you still need to bring them in! I dont care if its only that one class! You're staying it! You only have half a year left! Deal with it until then!" She said and I groaned. "Havent got half a year left!" I mumbled before walking off to my first class which was Science.