Annabeth Goes Off on Chiron...And I Learn I Get to go Off to Scotland

Start from the beginning

Because with her help they may finally be succeeded

She brings all those lost back to life at her side

But only of course if they were to evil allied

This journey shall be long and put strain on all friends

One will get lost but return, on which side? it depends

The god whom bore the new will need to be found

Or all plans to succeed will become drowned

While the brethren may believe the end draws near

The Lord of Darkness shall make the path veer

Memories forgotten and friends split apart

Once a team together now a team not

Past must be recalled

Before to the First Mother the world does fall

Fail without trust, without friends, and without magic

Without those three elements the results will be tragic

But keep these in mind and you'll make it home free

For the fate of the universe forever now rest with thee"

"Oh Styx," I muttered, the sky rumbled. "We have to go out again..."

"T-the Panic, t-that's me..." Grover stuttered, he hadn't been on an actual quest for the camp since the labyrinth. He went on his own quests to spread the news of Pan's fading and start fixing nature and stuff and he helped with the wars but it has been about a year since his last camp quest.

"Why is it always us...." Annabeth whispered.

"Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Reyna, Thalia, Nico, Will, Rachel, you three, and our new friend. Who's name I forgot ask Will about. We will all find out tomorrow. And now that you three know, I will call a Head Councilor Meeting tomorrow and ask Frank, Hazel, Reyna, you Grover obviously, and our new friend to come as well. Rachel always comes to meetings," Chiron sighed, "Just know that you children cannot leave until she is claimed, we have to know who her parent is because of you read correctly, her father will have to be revised at some point. You also if you read will need another flying ship, The Argo ||| we're going to have to call it and it will need to be bigger and better than the last two Argos for this many people and after we saw what happened to the last one." Chiron explained, "We will discuss this more in depth tomorrow. Please all of you go enjoy the rest of your free time, Percy remember you have Rachel's training later the harpies have been informed, and do not ask her about the prophecy, she is already stressed enough about it without being bombarded with questions."

We all nodded our head and left the Big House. We went back to my cabin to talk about and try and figure some stuff out ourselves.

Annabeth being, Annabeth, memorized the prophecy, so we were able to go over the lines:

"14 shall set out most old and one new"

"That's an obvious one, everyone who Chiron said are the old and then the new girl is a obviously 'one new'," I said.

"the Huntress, the Praetor, and the seven, are a few"

"Thalia, Reyna, The Seven, which is you guys plus the others. Again, and obvious line," Grover said.

"the Panic, the sun, and the dark, will also help out the gods"

"Grover, Will, Nico, that one is also obvious," Annabeth said.