Opposites Attract (1)

Prompt: Luke is a male balerina. Ashton is a punk, who, let's just say, has gone to jail a few times.

Le edit is mine btw -Sharbear

Luke sighed as he walked out of his dance school. He was happy today because his teacher said she loved the way he was to graceful, but he was exhausted. And since he was still and school and didn't have a job, he had to walk home.

Walking home was something you defiantly shouldn't look forward to doing. It was scary because of the people that lived around here.

But Luke walked home, holding his backpack and humming to himself. Well that was until he was about five minutes away from his house and pulled into an alley way. He let out a little yelp as someone pressed their body to his and his the the wall.

"P-please don't hurt me." He whimpered, looking into the person's dark blue eyes.

The person snickered. "Oh trust me, you'll enjoy this."

And right before the person could put his lips on Luke's, he was pulled back and punched in the face. "What the fuck is wrong with you Jake?"

Jake rolled his eyes. "What he's cute."

Despite the fact that he was just about to be raped, he blushed before pushing off the wall and walking around the corner and back around to his house. He pulled his jacket tigjter around himself and hurt someone walk beside him.

"Hey are you okay. Sorry about my friend Jake. He can be kind of an idiot sometimes."

Luke looked over, because the voice was very fucking familiar and wasnt surprised to see the Ashton Irwin.

He shrugged. "I'm fine." Ashton smiled and nodded, still walking with him.

"So um. How'd your class go?"

Luke snorted and stopped walking to turn to the heavily tattooed boy next to him. "Okay what do you want? Beat me up? Rape me? What is it?"

Ashton looked surprised. "I would never do that. I'm not Jake."

Luke nodded. "Okay then why is the Ashton Irwin, talking to the Luke Hemmings?"

The 'the's were said in different ways.

Ashton smirked. "Well the Ashton Irwin wants to talk to the Luke Hemmings because he was to get to know him." Luke blushed. "Oh."

Ashton smiled and nodded. "So. What do you say?"

Luke rolled his eyes. "Well not right now because my mom is probably worried sick." He waved. "See you at school, the Ashton Irwin."

Luke smiled at the ground as Ashton said. "Bye the Luke Hemmings." He walked up to the door and went inside.

Time hop

The next week wasn't very eventful. Luke had all his classes and Ashton hadn't talked to him once. So he guessed it was a one time thing. He swallowed as he walked by the alley that he just about raped in. He didn't have extra clothes with him, so he was still wearing his dance clothes, which was a light pink tank top and black leggings. His feet hurt from dancing and walking. But he managed.

Until it started raining.

He groaned and looked up at the sky. "Why must you do this to me?" He asked nobody.

Luke sighed before turning around the corner. Lucky for him though his house was only about five blocks away. But still he was already starting to get cooled and shivered as he wrapped his arms around himself. He didn't notice the car coming around the corner.

Ashton was in that car. Yes he was awfully distracted by the way Lukes beautiful legs and ass, might he add, looked in the leggings. But he pulled himself out of his trance and slowed down his car so he could roll down his window and talk to Luke.

"Hey do you want a ride?" He yelled as there was a loud boom of thunder making Luke jump in surprise. He looked at Ashton then at the sidewalk before nodding and running around Ashton's car.

He got in and Ashton quickly turned the heater onto high. Luke cleared his throat. "Thanks."

Ashton nodded. Luke looked over at him and blushes when he noticed that Ashton was only wearing a tanktop and gym shorts. He frowned.

"Do you play any sports?" He asked ciriously and Ashton nodded. "Yup. I do boxing." Luke nods as an answer.

He sighs and looks out the window. Once they arrive Luke climbs out of the car and runs to the drivers side. "Thanks for the ride."

Ashton nods and smiles. "Anytime."

Luke bites his lip before kissing Ashton's cheek and running to his door step. Ashton smiles from the kiss and yells. "See ya at school kid."

And then drives away. Luke smiles before going inside.