Maybe Its Love...But We Wouldnt Know (1)

Prompt: Ashton is a alien, who's supposed to be looking for a former alien. Instead he finds a 18 year old depressed boy

Ashton was looking for someone very important...being a human to him was weird. Well of course he wasn't an actual human, he was a alien, that was ordered to find another former alien that had asked to become a human, after falling in love with one.

Ashton knew exactly what he was looking for. Short. Brown feathery hair. Blue eyes. But on his first day on this world called earth he found the very opposite.

He was tall. The same height as Ashton. Maybe a little taller. He had blonde hair. Bright blue eyes. Milky white skin. Pink lips (lips that Ashton wouldn't mind putting on his). Once legs. Very very nice legs.

But there was something about this kid. His eyes were dull. Yes Ashton said that they were bright, but the closer he got to him, the less bright and more...grey they seemed to get. Like he was sad.

Ashton had always been confident and happy with his life. Though finding love has always been his biggest issue.

Nobody seemed right for him.

Being a alien meant that he'd love anyone, no matter the gender or who the person was. He was just able to love everyone for who they are.

But as Ashton walked by this kid, he was defiantly hit with sadness. And he wanted to know what was making this person sad. So that's when he turned and tapped the kids shoulder.

He jumped and slowly turned around. "C-can I help you?"

He had a beautiful voice. It was soft and Ashton loved the studder. "Hello. Do you know where room twenty two is?"

He didn't want to come to school. Because he knew almost everything there was to know about...well everything. But it was the last place Louis Tomlinson was known to be. Him being a teacher and all.

"U-um. Yeah. I can take you there, History is my first class also. Are you new here?"

Ashton nodded. "Yes. What's your name?"

Luke bit his lip. "Uh, Luke." Ashton smiled. "I'm 6- Ashton...my names Ashton."

He was very close to saying his alien name. Which was a number. 61943. That's how you know how many aliens there were. There was more then 61,943 aliens on his planet.

Luke nodded. "Okay. Follow me."

So that's what Ashton did.

Later into class, Ashton didn't like it because 1: the teacher was wrong. 2: Luke sat all the way in the back of class.

(Time hop bc I'm lazy)

Soon enough Ashton didn't see Luke at school much. He'd made lots of friends so he didn't think much of it. But by the end of the day, he would always stop at Lukes locker. Hoping to see him there.

And finally a week later. He came. Luke would ever tell anyone about the abusive house he lived in. His blades...and the way his bathroom looked. Anyone that walked in there would probably scream.

Yeah and maybe Ashton was right. He was sad.