Its Only You

Prompt: Luke and Ashton have been dating for a while, but what happens when Luke sees Ashton flirting.

------

Luke and Ashton were considered as the dream couple in there school because they were basically perfect for each other in everyone's opinion. They shared the sweetest kisses and their hands fit perfectly, and everyone could see the love between them.

As Luke was walking to class, humming to himself as the halls quickly cleared, because of everyone going to their class. Luke was beyond bored while walking to his class. Yes walking wasn't that much, but he usually had Ashton.

He didn't know where his boyfriend was. He hadn't seen him since the last class they had together which was 5th period and it was 7th period now.

He went to his locker first, to collect the book he needed and last nights homework. He heard giggling around the corner and rolled his eyes because it was probably some cheer leader and a jock. People he really didn't care for.

But Luke heard a familiar voice and frowned as he closed his locker. He picked up his bag and walked around the corner, shocked at what he saw.

Luke almost dropped his books after seeing Ashton talking to, very pretty might he add, cheerleaders. It was obvious that he was flirting, Luke knew when Ashton was flirting. He even had his arm wrapped around one of their shoulders.

Luke gasped and blinked away his tears. He quickly turned around, not noticing Ashton looking him. Luke walked back to his locker and threw his stuff back in, and then slammed the door shut.

He quickly texted Michael and Calum, who had ditched school today, asking them to pick him up. Luckly Calum knew Luke lile the back of his hand and guessed something was wrong.

Luke sniffled and sat down on the bench outside of ghe school. He wiped his eyes and wrapped his arms around himself.

How could Ashton do that to him? He knew that Luke walked that way, so why was he over there? Was he setting Luke up? Was it all just a game?

Luke sure as hell didnt hope so. He got a text from Calum saying they were gonna be a little while because they were stuck in traffic. Luke replied with a simple 'okay'. He sniffled again and pulled his hood oved his head.

As Luke was waiting for Calum and Michael, Ashton was running all iver the place looling for him. He didnt mean for Luke to see him flirting with the cheerleaders, he didnt even knpw why he was talking to them in the first place. And he wasnt even flirting that much.

But he was still worried for his boyfriend. Luke had been through a lot with past boyfriends, one that tried to use him for sex, and the other used him as a punching bag.

Ashton wasnt happy when he heard about those two.

He had promised Luke that he would never do anything to break his heart, brcausd he knew that Luke didnt deserve such a thing.

When Ashton had finally found the blue eyed boy, he let out a breath of relief and made his way outside.

Even though Luke had his hood on, Ashton knew it was him, because there was a little rip in it that Ashton knew by heart. He took a deep breath and sat on the bench next to Luke.

He heard Luke let out a little breath and he moved away a little.

Ashton bit his lip and moved closer. "Lukey?" Luke sniffled. "D-don't call me that."

Those words hurt Ashton's heart. Lule loved it when Ashton called him nicknames.

"Luke can I pleasd explain? I swear to god I wasn't flirting with those girls to make you sad." Luke looked down.

"They why were you?"

Ashton sighed and shrugged in honesty. "I dont know. You might have not saw, but a few jocks were there too..."

Luke knew that Ashton used to be one of those jocks, and was only excepted still if he did certain things, even if he was taken.

Luke sighed as Ashton carefully reached over and grabbed his hand. "I swear to god Luke, I only want you." Luke swallowed.

"B-but im not good enough, those girls are way prettier then ill ever be an-"

Ashton cupped his cheek and made Luke look at him. "Thats not true and you know it. You know that I would pick you anyday over them." Luke didnt respond.

Luke sighed again as Ashton squeezed his hand. "I promise Luke. You're the only person I want. To me youre the most beautiful person on this planet. I love you, and only you."

Luke looked at Ashton, hesitantly before nodding. "I-i love you too Ash."

Ashton smiled in relief and intertwined their fingers. He leaned in, and gently pressed their lips together. Luke was hesitant to kiss back, but after a few seconds, he finally moved his lips back against Ashton's.

Ashton poured all of his love and passion into that kiss.

He wanted Luke to know exactly how much he loved the younger boy. Ashton cupped his cheek and tolted his head, deepening the kiss.

Once they both lost all the air in their lungs, they pulled away and Ashton rested his forehead against Luke's. "How about we ditch school for the rest of the day?" Luke blushed, knowing what Ashton was implying.

They had only had sex three times before, because they only did it when they felt the need to feel the others skin.

Now was one of those times.

Ashton stood up and pulled luke with him. He walked with the younger boy to his car and then opened the door for him.

Luke blushed and clumbed into the car. Ashton closed the door and walked ober to his side. He got in, started the truck, and then drove to his house.

{Little bit of smut here (: }

Once the two had gotten back to Ashton's house, they made their way up to his bedroom. Ashton closed the door before pulling Luke close, and kissing him deeply.

He still felt terrible. He didn't mean to hurt Luke in anyway, nor did he want to. It was a accident and he was lucky Luke forgave him.

Luke wrapped his arms around Ashton's neck as the older boy slowly lowered him onto the bed. Ashton pulled away from the kiss, to tug off there shirts before going to kiss Luke's neck. Luke let out a few shaky breaths and reached down to undo Ashton's pants. He pushed them down before his hands flew to Ashton's curls, as the other boy had started suckling on his sweet spot. Luke whimpered quietly and tugged on Ashton's hair as he pushed down Luke's pants and grinded down on him gently.

Ashton pulled away and kissed Luke again. This one was filled with lust and passion.

Ashton slid them out of their boxers and reached over to grab the lube and a condom. He moved down onto his elbows, after setting the items down. He kissed Luke softly again and rocked his hips down again, making a moan slip from Luke's lips.

Ashton smiled and pulled away a tiny bit to mumble against his lips. "I really do love you Luke."

Luke nodded in agreement. "I love you too Ash."

After that they had made love all day long.

-

Soon enough though they were laying in bed together, both lying on their backs, Lukes head on Ashton's arm as the older boy played with his hair. Luke sighed happily and turned his head to look at Ashton. Blue eyes quickly meeting hazel eyes that were already looking at him.

Ashton smiled and kissed Luke's temple.

Everything was okay after that.

Ashton didn't flirt anymore.

Unless it was with Luke.

I wrote this on instagram on my oneshot account so -Sharbear