My Kitten

Prompt: Luke is a kitten *swoons* (Luke is shorter again because tiny kitten Luke sounds extremely adorable.)

Lukes always been different, he's know it all of his life. When he was younger kids very played with him, his family didn't except him. Nobody know how this happened to him.

But still, he was happy to have three friends that excepted him even though he had kitten ears and a tail.

And most importantly. Someone who loves him from him.

Even if he doesn't realize it.

---

Luke giggled as he skipped through hall way and out into the living room where his three best friends were sitting. Luke stopped in the middle of the room and spun around.

"Good morning." He sang before plopping down on the couch.

Ashton smiled and looked over at the boy he through was adorable. "Morning Lukey."

Luke smiled and sat closer to Ashton. "Hi Ashy. What are you doing?" Ashton smiles even more. "Just looking at twitter."

Luke nods and looks over at the other two boys. "Hiya Mikey, Hiya Cal!"

Michael and Calum speak in sync. "Hi Lukey."

Luke giggles and sits criss cross while wrapping his tail around his waist. He played with the end and sighed because he was bored. He made a dramatic sigh before falling on Ashton.

"Ashyyy." He whined.

Ashton smiled and looked down at him. "What?" Luke huffed. "I'm bored."

Ashton chuckled and scratched behind Lukes ear, making him purr, before asking. "What do you wanna do?"

Luke taps his chin before jumping up and looking at Ashton. "Can we make cookies?" Ashton laughs. "Yeah I guess. Its not to early."

Luke giggles and claps while jumping up and down. "Yay." He runs to the kitchen.

Ashton smiles even more before getting up and following Luke into the kitchen. He stops and watches as Luke walks around the kitchen grabbing all the ingredients. He smiles as Lukes tail waves back and forth and maybe he stares at the younger boys butt. But..he wouldn't ever admit that.

Luke walked over and put all the ingredients down. "Oh I forgot the flour."

He turned around and walked to a cabinet, grand the flour before spinning around and walking back to Ashton. He sees that Ashton isn't paging attention so he giggles before grabbing a handful of flour and throwing it at Ashton.

Ashton gasps. "Luke!"

Luke giggles and puts down the flour before sending Ashton an innocent look. "What?"

Ashton smirks before grabbing a handful and throwing it back at Luke. Luke giggles and his ears twitch from the flour.

"Hey-" he's cut off by the most unexpected thing ever.

Lips.

And not just anyones lips. The boy he's had a crush on for the past few months lips.

Ashton's lips.

He makes a squeak of surprise while feeling Ashton's arm wrap around his waist, right above his tail. Luke stood there with wide eyes before finally closing his eyes and slowly kissing Ashton back.

You see, Ashton has liked Luke ever since the first time he laid eyes on him. Yes, he was weirded out by the boys tail and ears, but once he got used to them and got to know Luke better he started falling for him.

He loved everything. Lukes height, his ears, tail. He loved his smile and giggle. He loved how Luke was always so hyper in the mornings. He loved Lukes eyes. He loved every single thing about Lukes personality and his body. He just really loved Luke.

Ashton reached up and cupped one of Lukes cheeks before pulling back a tiny bit. "I-im sorry."

Luke shakes his head. "No. Don't be sorry." He sighed. "Just kiss me again."

And so Ashton did.

Hellooo! Okay so I'm going to do two things.

1) make a story called My Kitten that's based off this oneshot.

And

2) have more Oneshots of this one. Like what happens after the kiss, first date, first I love you etc.

Ohhh and I'm so sorry for not updating very much. If you read the Lashton version of tfios, that will be taken off hold tonight and updated in about an hour.

Thank you for being patient and waiting for updates it means a lot.

One last thing, all of the stories that I'm working on right now will be updated once a week. (Like one book will get one update every week.)

Love you guys!

(QOTD): Should I make a character ask for some Oneshots?

-Shari!xx