He's Going To Be Mine (1)

Prompt: Ashton wants to new boy who plays hard to get.

Luke sighed as he walked into his new school. Everyone in the halls stopped talking to look at him. This made him blush and look down at his new schedule. Luke didn't know it but everyone in that hall, thought he was beautiful. He even caught the attention of the popular boy, Ashton Irwin.

Ashton was the most popular boy in school. He played everyone except the people he considered as friends. He didn't bully anyone, he actually stuck up for anyone who was bullied in the school. Just he was was a player.

But even the players have love at first sight.

Ashton was standing with the footy players. All of them wearing their varsity jackets with the red logo on the side. WH. West High to be exact. He was laughing and talking like usual. But one glance that's all ot took for Ashton to let his eyes be pulled to the boy walking into the school.

Everyone stopped talking, maybe whispered a little, but everyone in the hall was looking at this boy.

He had blonde quiffed hair, white milky, extremely soft looking, skin. Blue eyes. Bright beautiful, gorgeous blue eyes. If Ashton's favorite eye color wasn't blue before it sure was now. This boy that the current little nose. His cheeks were light pink from all the stares, and pink lips.

He was wearing a Blink-182 shirt, which Ashton admired, because if you don't like Blink then your music taste most likely sucks. His legs were covered in black, tight, jeans, and ended with black VANS.

Ashton was defiantly in love.

On the other hand, Luke didn't pay much attention to the group of boys. Knowing, from experience, that most likely they were the players, and he'd only get his heart broken...again.

So keeping his head down, Luke made his way to his locker, and after three tries, finally got it open. He stuffed all his books on the shelf and hung up his jacket.

And of course, just to his luck, (you know because the world hates him) one of those boys he didn't want anything to do with, walked over.

Luke would admit, this boy was hot.

He was about a quarter inch shorter then Luke, dirty blonde curly hair, tanner skin then Luke. Hazel Green eyes, and pum chapped lips. He was wearing one of those jackets from the school, a black a tank-top, black skinny jeans, and black CONVERSE. And even under the clothes, you could basically see the muscle this boy had.

Yes, he was hot.

But Luke wanted nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with him.

But Ashton had different plans. "Hey, I'm Ashton Irwin. You must be Luke?" He asked while holding his hand out.

Luke though for a second. If I take his hand, then he'll probably think I'm offering a friendship. But it will also be very mean if I don't. I don't like being mean...

Why is life so damn hard?

Despite the fact that Luke really didn't want to talk to Ashton. Being the nice person his mom taught him to be, he softly put his hand in Ashton's bigger ones.

"Yes. I'm Luke Hemmings." After shaking Ashton's hand he pulled his away and asked. "Would you mind showing me to room 134?"

Ashton smiled, his bright confident smile, and nodded. "Yes. I have that class for first period also. Follow me."

Luke whispered a small thank you under Ashton's stare, then followed him to the room. He kept repeating in his head.

Don't become friends.

While the one thing going through Ashton mind, his smirk being hidden under a smile, was;

He's going to be mine.

Okeeey. That was part one. I was thinking of writing the whole oneshot but it would take a long time and I'm tired so...

And I'm going to start dedicating Oneshots to you guys. So if you want a dedication, just comment something really nice or whatever and vote. Ily guys.

~Shari!xx