Vacation For A Weekend (2)

{Point of view change to Luke}

I woke up first the next morning. Ashton's arms were still wrapped around me from behind. I smiled tiredly before slowly slipping out of his arms. As I stretched I looked down at him to make sure I didn't wake him.

Once I knew for sure that he was still asleep, I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. The first thing I did was look through the cabinets to find a cup. It took me a few minutes, because there's like fifty of them. I finally found a cup and got myself some water.

I turned around and leaned against the counter. I took a few ships before looking around. There was enough food to last us two weeks. But since we're pigs, it'll probably last us the weekend.

I sat there for a few minutes, just taking sips of water, until Ashton walked into the room rubbing one of his eyes. I set my cup down and rolled up the sleeves of his shirt.

Ashton smiled and walked to me. He put his hands, on each side of me, onto the counter. I smiled and licked my lips as he spoke.

"Good morning beautiful!" Sleep was loud in his voice. I smiled sleepily. "Good morning handsome!"

He giggled and leaned forward and kissed me gently. I giggled against his lips before kissing back slowly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me onto the counter before stepping between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I had to arch my back a little.

He pulled back and pressed his face into my chest. I smiled and played my head on his head. He ran his hands up and down my thighs tenderly, making me shiver.

"So what do you wanna do for breakfast?" He asked. I looked around.

"Well since this place has a ton of food in it, I say pancakes, eggs, bacon and orange juice!" I say giggling a little.

He nods before pulling back. I peck his lips before hopping off the counter and walking to the cabinet where I saw the flour and sugar. I grab the two things before setting them down on the counter. Walk to the fridge and grab the milk and eggs and set them down.

I finally gather all the stuff for pancakes and start mixing everything together while Ashton made the eggs and bacon.

As I was pouring the right about of flower into the bowl, an idea popped into my head. I grabbed a handful of flower and threw it at Ashton. He gasped and slowly looked over at me. I giggled loudly at how half of his face was covered in flower along with his hair.

He smiled and turned off the stove. "You think your so funny, huh?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

My eyes widened as he grabbed a handful of flower and threw it at me. I bit my lip and glared at him.

"Oh its on!"

And then we spent the next five minutes throwing flower at each other, until I turned around and Ashton grabbed me by the waist and twirled me around. I giggled loudly and wiggled in his grip. Finally he set me down before spinning me around and pressing his lips to mine.

I smiled and kissed back. I set my hands flat against his chest as his arms wrapped around me. We pulled back and he whispered.

"Let's finish the food!"

I nodded and turned around to continue mixing the pancake batter.

~~~

Later that day after we had eaten lunch Ashton and I curled up on the couch and started watching movies. We started with The Purge, which sacred the living hell out of me, and then Frozen.

We stayed on the couch for a few hours just watching movies, until about half way through our third one, Ashton pressed his lips to mine and pushed me down against the couch, where he layed over me and whispered against my lips.

"How about we finish what we started last night!"

Before you ask; Yes there will be smut int the next chapter. And a lot of it. ~Shari!!xx