Wrong Daddy

I've wanted to do this for awhile.

Prompt: Ashton meets Lukes parents, but something goes wrong when Luke asks his daddy to pass the salt, but both Ashton and his dad reach for the shaker.

Haha enjoy this, people! ~Shari!!xx

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ashton come on we're going to be late. My mom likes to have everyone at dinner at the right time."

Ashton laughed a little at my eagerness but walked to the door. "Calm down princess. We'll be there in time."

I sighed. "Okay. Let's go please?"

Ashton nodded with a smile. "Okay, okay legs go."

I grabbed his hand, to start pulling him out the door. He chuckled but followed me, knowing that I was very nervous for tonight.

Ashton and I had been dating for six months now, and we've done everything except meet each others parents. So yes meaning we've had sex. Let me tell you something. Ashton had a daddy kink. I don't know where it came from but one night he brought it up and now I call him daddy during sex.

But, onto another topic, Ashton is meeting my parents tonight and we're having dinner together. I honestly don't know how Ashton is being so calm, but I'm not going to complain.

The car ride is full of singing and giggling. It got some of the nerves off my mind.

That is until we arrived at my parents house. I bit my lip before climbing out of the car. Ashton walks over to my side and grabs my hand.

"Everything will go just fine!"

I nod, before leading him up to the door. I take a deep breath before opening the door and walking inside.

"Mom, dad, I'm back."

We walked into the kitchen, after hearing talking in the room. Once my mom saw me she walked over and wrapped her arms around me. I giggled a little while hugging her back.

"You act like you haven't seen me in days."

She smiles and pulls away. "Well your my youngest son, I'm supposed to act like this."

I giggled a little at her comment, while she walked over to Ashton. Thankfully Ashton decided to be polite by holding his hand out for her to shake. "Helli ma'am, my name is Ashton."

But my mom didn't grab his hand, instead she pulled him into a hug. He smiled and hugged her back tightly as she spoke, my dad came over and greeted me with a hug also.

"Oh darling, you can call me Liz!" Making Ashton smile.

I smiled even more before hugging my dad back. We all hugged in a way where Ashton and I looked at each other.

"Hey daddy." I spoke quietly.

I almost bursted out into a laugh when Ashton's eyes widened. I sent him a death glare telling him to shut up.

~~

Soon we we're all piled at the table. My mum was to my left, Ashton to my right, and my father sat next to Ashton. I was chewing my food while my mom made small talk. I swallowed and quietly interrupted her.

"Daddy can you pass the salt?"

But the next thing that happens, makes me choke a little on my food. Both Ashton and my dad reach for the salt shaker. Its silent, my father is looking at Ashton with wide eyes, until Ashton pulls his hand away while clearing his throat.

"Oh I'm sorry sir. I thought he said Ashy." He stated making me let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Oh thank you lord Jesus.

My fathers eyes softened and he passed me the salt as my mom spoke. "Awe he calls you Ashy?"

Ashton sighs in relief, before responding. "Yes ma'-I mean Liz."

Soon dinner is over and Ashton and I say goodbye to my parents. We both pile in the car, and the whole way home I tease him about how he thought I was talking about the wrong daddy.