Can't Sleep Without You

Prompt: Luke and Ashton get in a fight and Luke makes Ashton sleep on the couch.

"Ashton why do you keep lying to me about these things?"

"Because I'm not fucking lying. I would never cheat on you Luke!"

Luke snorted and held up the magazine again. "The proof is right here. You don't even hang out with the boys anymore. Hell you don't spend time with me. And I'm your boyfriend."

"I've been busy. I've told you that Luke."

Luke rolled his eyes before throwing the magazine to the side. He sniffled. "You can sleep on the couch tonight. But please just don't come up to the room."

Ashton sighed as Luke ran up the stairs. Yes he may have been pissed but he hated seeing those tears run down Lukes face. He hated the fights they're having because of that stupid magazine.

They've fought every night for the past week, but never had Luke made him sleep on the couch. Yeah they wouldn't sleep pressed up against each other, but they would sleep in the same bed.

But tonight things were different.

So Ashton sighed and went to grab and pillow and a blanket before laying on the couch.

Meanwhile Luke was cuddled up to Ashton's pillow. He sniffled and buried his face in it. He hated all the yelling they've been doing. But it was all his fault. He's believing a photo that could be photoshopped. But its not like he knew how to tell. All he wanted was Ashton to admit it, then maybe they could work around it.

Luke sighed again and snuggled the pillow closer.

But neither boys feel asleep.

Until Luke decided that he would not be able to sleep without knowing Ashton was their. So he sat up and climbed out of the bed. Quietly he made his way downstairs and into the living room. He bit his lip before sliding onto the couch and into Ashton's arms.

Little did he know that Ashton was still awake also. That is until his arks tightened around Luke. Luke sighed and buried his face into Ashton's neck making the older boy sigh also.

"I'm sorry." Luke mumbled.

Ashton shook his head. "Don't be sorry. Your stressed out. I'm sorry I've haven't spent much time with you."

Luke tangled their legs together. "Its okay..." he whispered and tangled a hand in Ashton's hair.

This made Ashton hum before pulling Luke closer and bringing the blanket over the youngers body. He kissed his forehead.

"What made you come down here?" Luke shrugged and answered. "I just couldn't sleep without you."

And so they fell asleep together.