Red Eyes

Prompt: Ashton is a vampire, and so is Luke. But they don't know that about each other.

Luke sighed as he made his way through the halls. He swallowed from the smell of everyone's blood, but managed to control himself. He was looking for his friends. He smiled once he found them.

"Hey Cal. Hey Mike."

They turned and smiled back. "Hey Lukey." Michael said while putting his books in his locker.

Luke sighed. "Where's Ash?"

Calum shrugged. "Haven't seen him." "Right here." Luke turned around and saw the boy he'd had a crush on for awhile.

"Hey Ashton." Ashton smiled. "Hi." Luke blushed a little and looked away. "Got to go to class."

He mumbled before walking away. Luke took a deep breath and continued walking to class. He sat in his usual spot and took out his book before class started.

Later at lunch Luke sat next to Ashton. "Hey do you wanna come over after school?" He asked as the other two giggled to each other and whispered.

Ashton nodded. "Yeah sure. Do I just climb through the window?"

Luke nods. "Like always."

Ashton nods and finishes the food he thought was absolutely disgusting. Luke hums to himself while he eats.

Ashton arrived to his house around 5:00 right before his mom left. Like usual Ashton climbed the tree and through the window. Luke smiled as Ashton shut the window.

"Hiya."

Ashton swallowed nervously. "Luke I need to tell you something." Luke stood up. "So do I."

Ashton sighs. "On three?" Luke nods. "1...2...3." Then they both said the same things.

"I'm a vampire."

"What?"

Luke swallows. "Y-youre a vampire too?" Ashton nods slowly. "Yeah I guess."

Luke nods. "Oh. Okay. That makes things less complicated." He mumbles.

Ashton grumbles and steps forward. "Oh shut up." He presses his lips to Lukes.

Luke makes a noise of surprise and his eyes widen. He kinda just stands there, before slowly closing his eyes and putting his hands on Ashton's cheeks. He moves his lips back against Ashton's, as the older boy pulls him close by the waist.

Once they pull back, Luke opens his eyes, that are now bright red. "W-what was that?"

Ashton shrugs and days like its the most obvious thing in the world. "I kissed you, because I wanted to and I can."

Luke swallows. "Oh okay." Ashton smiles widely. "And because I've liked you since the first day we met."

Luke blushes and smiles, looking into Ashton's red eyes. "Really?" He nods. "Yeah."

Luke smiles widely and presses their lips together again and mumbles. "Well I like you too."

And Ashton only pulls him closer and kisses him deeper.