Tell Me It'll Be Okay (3)

Here's part three. ~Shari!xx

_______________________________________

Luke sighed against Ashton's shoulder. They familiar feeling of Ashton playing with his hair, and rubbing his back. Made him content and relaxed. He missed being held by Ashton. Missed the way their skin felt together. He missed the taste of Ashton, and the way his fingertips brushed his skin gently. He missed everything.

And finally he was getting everything back.

Lifting his head off of Ashton's shoulder, he cupped his cheeks and rubbed the skin under his eyes. Ashton had his eyes locked on Luke's face. He was just so beautiful, and Ashton didn't understand why Luke thought differently. He radiated beauty.

Luke's eyes were Ashton's favorite thing about him. He loved the color, and the way they sparkled when Ash was around. He loved being able to put that sparkle there.

Ashton reached up and pushed some hair from his eyes, to behind his ear. He smiled at the younger boy and pecked his lips. He moved down then pecked his jawline, then down his neck. This made Luke's breath hitch.

Ashton nuzzled Lukes shoulder, then Luke spoke into his ear, "I'm going to go shower."

Ashton lifted his head to look at Luke fondly. "Okay." Luke raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to come?"

It's how things used to be, the two boys would always take showers together. There wasn't anything that the two wouldn't do together. The only time they didn't do anything together is when they had no choice, but that was rarely.

Ashton nodded and before Luke could stand up, he did with Luke still wrapped around him. Luke giggled quietly and allowed him to carry him into the bathroom. Ashton set Luke down on the counter before walking over to the shower to turn it on.

Luke watched silently, before Ashton walked back over and stepped between his legs. Luke gave him a small shy smile, before reaching out and pulling Ashton's shirt off his head. Ashton smiled, helping him a little and after ot was off, he leaned forward and pecked Luke's nose.

Luke giggled a little and pecked Ashton's lips in response.

Ashton pressed his head to Lukes, "Are you sure you want to show me everything?"

Luke nodded. "Yeah...I trust you."

Ashton nodded before Luke jumped off the counter. Ashton silently undid his pants as Luke slipped out of his sweats and then his boxers. He looked down at himself and saw his thin cut up legs. More tears gathered in his eyes, and he looked up.

"I'm so sorry Ashton."

Ashton sighed and pulled him into a hug, "I'm not mad. I'm sad, but not mad. I love you."

Luke nodded, "I love you too."

Then Ashton pulled Luke into the shower with him. Luke sighed before grabbing the shampoo. He poured some on his hand before reaching up and cleaning Ashton's hair. Ashton leaned down a little to make it easier. Once Luke was done and rinsed Ashton's hair, Ashton did Luke's hair.

When they were finished Ashton grabbed Luke and pulled him close again. Luke sighed and buried his face in Ashton's shoulder, not caring if it was wet. Ashton locked his fingers together on Lukes lower back. Ashton kissed his cheek and looked at Luke.

"We should get out now."

Luke nodded before pulling away to turn off the shower. He stepped out and grabbed a fluffy towel to dry himself off. He walked to his dresser and pulled our sweats, two pairs of boxers and two shirts.

He handed the sweats, boxers and a shirt to Ashton. "Here you can wear these."

Ashton pecked his lips as a way of saying thank you before getting changed. They both finished before laying down so they were facing each other. Luke buried his head in Ashton's chest and put one leg on Ashton's hip. Ashton sighed keeping one hand on Lukes back and using the other to pull Lukes leg higher up his side.

"Goodnight, baby." Ashton whispered. Luke smiled, "Goodnight, Ashy."

And for once in a long time, Luke slept without any nightmares.

_______________________________________

There will be one last part.

Next update: 5 votes

~Shari!xx