Vacation For A Weekend (1)

Finally I get to spend the weekend with my baby! I've been waiting all week for today. We had just gotten off stage, and tonight Luke and I are going on our own little vacation for the weekend. Its Friday and we're leaving at 6:30 tonight.

I'm the only one who knows where we are going. Luke doesn't know. All he knows is that we are going to a secret location, for our vacation. And that its only going to be us. No pops, no fans, no camra's. Just the two of us together. Alone.

Once we had gotten off the stage from saying our thank yous and I love yous we all quickly climbed into the car to get back to our tour bus. Luke had sat on my lap on the way back.

"Are you excited for this weekend?" I whispered to him.

He nodded and whispered back. "Yes!"

On the ride I had my arms wrapped around his waist and a kissed and bit at his neck. Lucky the car was dark so the boys couldn't make front of me while I did it.

Soon we had arrived back at the tour bus around 5:45, so Luke and I had rushed in to make sure we had everything. Pants, boxers, toothbrush, lube, brush, and shirts. Yep I'm good.

"You ready to go Lukey?" I asked while zipping up my bag. He nodded and closed his. "Yup. All good!"

The boys gave us hugs and we all said see you on Sunday before me and Luke were driven to the vacation site. It was on the beach. I had rented out a part of the beach, by a little beach house. So we're going to be staying in a beach house. I really hope Luke likes it.

Soon we arrived and climbed out of the car. Lukes eyes lit up when he saw the house. "Oh my god, Ashton this is beautiful!"

The inside was amazing. There was a fireplace, three chairs. One was a recliner, another was a love seat, and the last was a sofa. All of them where light blue. There was also a flat screen Tv.

The kitchen was huge. It had like 15 cabinets full of food, everything seemed really expensive, but I knew that Luke and I would be doing a lot of cooking this weekend.

The bedroom was perfect. The bed was kind sized and had a thick white comforter. The pillows were also white with black designs on them. There were two little tables on each side, with a lamp on each. And you could adjust the brightness of the main light.

Luke threw his bag onto the bed and turned toward me before smiling. "This is amazing Ashton. Thank you!"

I smiled and put my bag down before walking towards him and placing my hands in his hips and pulling his pressed up against me.

"You're welcome baby!" I said before pressing our lips together.

Luke kisses back and wraps his arms around my neck. As our lips move together I step forward and press him up against the nearest wall. He bites my bottom lip gently and I tap his thigh.

"Jump." I order and he quickly jumps up and wraps his legs around my torso.

I hold him up by his thighs and kiss him a little gentler than at first. "How about we wait until tomorrow to do that? I'm exhausted."

I say while pulling away and looking into his eyes. He nods. "Yeah, so am I."

I nod and set him down before grabbing his hand and pulling him to the bed. We both take off our clothes and I put on sweats. He walks over to my bag and pulls out one of my shirts. I hear him giggle and hold the bottle of lube out for me to see.

"Hey, one of us had to bring it!" I comment.

He giggles again before shaking his head and putting the bottle away. He pulls on my shirt, which is a white button up, that's big on him. I only brought that because I knew he would wear it.

Luke finishes the buttons and lays down next to me. I quickly turn over and wrap my arms around him from behind. He intertwines our fingers and finally breaks the silence.

"Thank you for this Ash!"

I smile and kiss his shoulder. "Anything for you babe!" I can see him smiling. "Love you!"

I pull him closer. "I love you too!"