Tell Me It'll be okay (2)

Here's the second part, of Tell me It'll Be Okay. Hope you guys like it!

~Shari!xx

_______________________________________

Ashton held Luke tightly, crying into his shoulder. How did he not notice Luke suffering? Yes, he was suffering, but Luke was struggling the most. Ashton kissed Lukes cheek, as Luke cried into his shoulder.

"I love you so much. I swear I wont ever leave you. You're not alone anymore."

Luke nodded and pulled back to look up at Ashton. "I missed you holding me." A tear slipped past his eye and Ashton quickly wiped it away.

"I missed holding you." He kissed Lukes head and Luke let out a soft whimper, making Ashton frown, "what?"

Luke leaned up until his nose brushed Ashton's. "Kiss me please."

Ashton tightened his grip around Lukes waist, keeping it gentle though, before leaning down slowly and pressing their lips together. Luke actually started crying, because he missed the taste of Ashton and they softness of his lips.

Ashton lifted one hand and put it on Lukes cheek as the younger boy put both hands on Ashton's biceps. The older boy moved his lips gently, feeling Lukes tears smear against his cheek. He took a step back and pulled Luke to the bed, until they both fell onto it. Luke on top of Ashton.

Ashton wanted to scream and cry and hold Luke until he was better, because Luke had lost so much weight that when he fell onto the bed, it felt like he was holding a bear. Like there was no weight on him. He hated that.

But he still kissed Luke until they needed to pull apart, which was to fast for Ashton's liking. He softly moved some hair behind Lukes ear, wiping his tear stained cheeks at the same time.

Luke sighed and climbed off Ashton, before rolling onto his side and looking back at Ashton. "Cuddle?"

Ashton smiled, his first smile in forever before laying behind Luke and wrapping his arms around him. He could feel Lukes ribs and his hip bones. Luke was to skinny, and that worried Ashton.

Luke swallowed and looked back at Ashton, "I can trust you right?"

Ashton nodded reluctantly, "Of course. Why?" Luke sighed shakily, "I wanna show you. But I want to make sure that you won't laugh or be mad."

Ashton kissed Lukes shoulder gently. "I won't laugh or yell. If anything I'll probably cry.." He laughed a little because it was true. "You don't have too."

Luke shook his head and stood up. "Yeah, well I want to. I need to show you."

Ashton nodded in response while sitting up. He watched silently as Luke slowly and shakily pulled off his shirt. Ashton held in his gasped as he examined Luke.

The young boy had cuts and scars all over his body. His arms, stomach. His ribs stuck out along with his now very thin looking hips. This defiantly made Ashton want to cry. Someone so beautiful, and deserving of the world, thought low of himself. It was hard to believe.

So Ashton slowly stood up, Luke imediantly looked down at the ground. Ash thought of lifting his chin, but then he fell to his knees. He wrapped his arms loosely around Lukes lower abdomen, then gently kissed around his stomach.

This made luke start crying again and curse god because he was such an emotional freak lately.

Ashton stood back up and kissed Lukes wrists. He stood up straight and cupped Lukes cheeks.

"No more please?"

Luke sighed and wrapped his fingers around Ashton's wrists. "I can't promise you anything, Ash."

Ashton nodded in understandment. "Promise you'll try?" Luke just nodded.

So with that Ashton sat down on the bed and pulled Luke onto his lap. The younger boy wrapped his legs around his waist and arms around his neck while resting his head on Ashton's shoulder. Ashton carefully wrapped his arms around Luke, pressing a light kiss to his temple whole nuzzling his hair.

"I love you. So so much, Luke." He whispered while nosing his cheek.

He felt so happy, so so indescribably happy, when Luke giggled quietly against Ashton's shoulder. Because holy fucking jesus christ, he missed Lukes giggle so much. He couldn't help but to smile as he spoke quietly back in his ear.

"I love you too."

And Ashtons heart skipped a beat.

_______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next part will be posted soon. I would have made this longer but my phone is about to die, so enjoy.

Next update: 10 votes 5 comments.

~Shari!xx