After The Concert (Mature)

Luke tops because it was requested by @lashtonight even though in all honesty I think Ashton tops.

"We love you and hope you have a great night!" Ashton yells as we all gather at the edge of the stage. "Goodnight Manchester!" And before I know it we've bowed and all four of us have ran backstage. Ashton skips to our bottles of water and gulps down some as I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. I set my chin on his shoulder as he places the bottle down and intertwining our fingers together. "Hi Lukey!" I smile and press a soft kiss to his neck. "Hi Ashy!" Calum is suddenly in the room. "Come on love birds, we're going back to the hotel." I unwrap my arms and Ashton spins around, presses a kiss to my lips, and them walks off. And me being me, I can't help but stair at his perfect ass as he walks away.

I follow behind and we gather into the car.

About twenty minutes later Ashton and I are stumbling into our hotel with a heated kiss going at the same time. I close the door with my foot before pushing him up against a wall.

He pulls back breathless before grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling me back in.

Ashton arms wraps around my neck and I lift him up easily, where his long perfect legs go around my torso. I end up carrying him to the bed, where we both fall, me on top, laughing.

He pulls my shirt over my head and pecks my lips multiple times as I pretty much rip his shirt off.

He takes a few deep breaths while looking into my eyes before, grabbing at my necklace and pulling me down for another kiss.

Our lips work against each other. He runs his hands through my curls, them getting stuck in the knots every now and then. Our tongues wrestle, me easily winning dominance. Soon he's pulling back, and I dive down to nip at his neck making him moan my name quietly. "Luke...Take my damn pants off..." He demands in a few deep breaths.

I laugh at his eagerness, but do as he says by kissing down his torso while unbuttoning his pants. He plays with my hair as I yank his pants down, while biting at his delicious hip bone.

---

Ashton kisses me one last time, as I take my three fingers out of his hole.

"You ready?"

Its not like its his first time or anything but I'm still being on the safe side. He nods at my question and I take that as my que to enter him. He winces at the stretch and I lean down and kiss him to try and distract him from the pain. He sighs into ky mouth and nods.

I push in all the way. He whines making me bite my lip in guilt. I dint want to hurt him.

He notices the guilt that probably written on my face, because he leans up and pecks my lips.

Then he whispers. "I'm okay!... Just give me a second?"

I nod in agreement, press a kiss to his nose and then place my forehead on his. He takes a deep breath and mumbles.

"Okay, move."

I take a quick breath before pulling out really slowly and then thrusting back in really gently. I repeat this, only going a little faster after a few times, until Ashton wraps his legs around my waist and locks his ankles on my back.

"Go faster!" He moans.

I do as he says and start going in a little faster with each thrust. I suck a purple mark onto his callerbone and lick over the burning hickey I made. He starts to rock down with everyone of my thrusts.

He starts moaning my name really loud and I've known I've hit his prostate. I sigh in relief knowing that all the pain should be fine for now.

I start to thrust a little harder and soon he's clawing at my back so hard I'm pretty sure that I might start bleeding. But I don't care because I'm to distracted by his tightness.

"Luke, 'm s-so close!" He whines and I lean down and nip at his neck more.

"Me too babe, me too."

He let's out little puffs of air before moaning my name softly, while coming, white streaks up his torso.

While still thrusting, I lick up as much as I can reach. He gently pulls me back up to him by my hair. He licks his lips and pecks my lips a few times. And I don't know if its the way he looks, or how he's moaning quietly. Or maybe its the way he bites his lip.. I don't know what it was, but whatever it was, it threw me over the edge.

I roll my eyes back and come deep inside of him. I colapse on him, and we both take deep breaths.

I sit back up and pull out slowly. He winces.

"Sorry." I mumble.

I grab some tissues and clean both of us before before laying on my back and pulling Ashton onto my chest. I kiss his nose and he smiles softly.

"Goodnight Lukey. Love you!" He mumbles cutely.

"Goodnight babe. I love you more!"