Coming Home (Mature)

Prompt: Ashton comes home from the military and Luke's never been happier

This has got lots of various sex stuff so yeah

It had been six months.

Six months since Luke cried into Ashton's chest, because he was leaving. Leaving to go serve for their country. Ashton had gotten recruited into the military. Luke was happy because it was something Ashton always wanted to do. But it scared him. He didn't want to loose Ashton.

He'd received many letters, saying how much the older boy had missed him and couldn't wait to come home.

But something Luke didn't know what that day was today.

Once he had finally gotten the kids, the two had adopted a little girl and boy, fed and put to bed, he made his way downstairs to watch Tv. He turned on the news and watched some of the same things from the other night.

Luke curled up in the chair, wearing one of Ashton's sweaters, the smell of him slowly fading from it. These six months had been super hard. He was scared of opening the door to two men in suits bringing him a little note that said Ashton was gone.

He didn't want his children to have to grow up knowing there father had died when they were young.

He jumped when the door was knocked on, kicking him out of his thoughts. Luke swallows and yawned before getting up and unlocking the door. He slowly opened it and looked up.

The figure he didn't expect to see, basically knocked the wind out of him. He chocked on the air as his breath caught in his through and tears built up.

There he was. Standing in his camo clothes, the green hat sitting on his small curls, and beautiful smile on his lips. It made Luke want to sob.

"A-ashton?" He chocked out, reads spilling.

The older man nodded and Luke couldn't stop himself from jumping into his arms. Luke sobbed out happy tears as he was engulfed in the scent of his lover and the warmth that always radiated off him. Strong arms wrapped around him and pushed him back into the house.

Ashton smiled into Lukes neck, closing the door with his foot. He slowly pulled away to look at his beautiful boy.

Luke smiled and quickly pressed his lips to Ashton's. He was so relieved to feel his lips against Ashton's. His heart felt like it was going to explode. He pulled away and sniffled.

"I-i thought I was never go-"

Ashton shook his head. "No no baby." He cut him off. "I'm home. I'm not leaving this time either."

Luke swallowed. "Y-you mean?"

Ashton smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'm home. For good."

Luke cried more tears of happiness and pressed their lips back together. Ashton quickly picked him up and wrapped Luke's glorious legs around his, now very toned, torso.

Luke wrapped his arms around Ashton's neck and deepened the kiss as the older boy carried him upstairs, and to the room that was full of Luke's scent.

He gently lowered Luke onto the bed and climbed over him, never breaking their kiss. Once he lost his breath he smiled and pulled away.

"Are they kids in bed?" He whispered, moving some hair behind Lukes ear.

Luke just nodded eagerly, wanting to touch and feel every part of Ashton he could.

Ashton just chuckled and sat up, unbuttoning his shirt. He threw it away and then pulled off the white tank top. He moved back over Luke.

Luke gently reached up and traced some of the scars and marks on Ashton's shoulder. He leaned up and pressed his lips to one of the marks before pulling away and kissing Ashton.