Mr. All American

Prompt: Luke is 5 Seconds Of Summers video boy. Meaning that you'll usually see him in the boys music videos. Ashton has a crush on Luke, so when he's told they have to kiss in Mr. All American, Ashton thinks he'll take any chance that he'll get.

Luke was walking around the set that he would be help 5SOS with again. Since all of the boys in 5 Seconds Of Summer are, they have boys in the videos instead of girls. And Luke Hemmings is there main. He's not in all of the videos but he's in some, and today he's going to be in Mr. All American.

Ashton Irwin, has a crush on Luke. But they work together so he didn't know if Luke would like him back. So he kept to himself.

"Mr. Irwin, the boss would like to see you." His manager said while walking past him.

So he spun around and walked to the directors office. He was quite surprised to see Luke in there, standing straight with good posture. Ashton took a quick glance at him before putting his attention on Eddie, the director.

"So the reason I called you boys in was to inform you that we wanted to try something with this video. So as you both know there will be parts where you get really close. But we want to have you guys kiss."

Ashtons eyes widened and he looked at Luke who was blushing and holy shit he thought Luke looked adorable.

Eddie raised an eyebrow, "Is that okay with you two?"

Ashton nodded, "I'm okay with it if you are?" He asked Luke who finally looked at him with his beautiful eyes.

"Uh y-yeah its fine."

Ashton's heart was about ready to explode from Lukes studder. "Okay then its settled. We'll start in a few."

~Time hop~

Ashton knew it was going to be awhile until he would kiss Luke, because it was going to be at the end of the song. But he was still nervous. There was also going to be a few Malum moments.

"I love that accent you have when you say hello
You relocated from New York a month ago
That mini van that you drive really gets me going
And if it feels like it's right
Then it can't be wrong"

The first part was just Ashton, Michael, and Calum walking down the street, and as they were walking Luke climbed out of his car and they made it look like Luke caught Ashton's eye.

No one understands the chemistry we have
And it came out of nowhere
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
It's not like we planned this getting out of hand
And now we're gonna go there
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

For the second part of the first verse Ashton was basically following Luke down the street, singing to him and dancing around him, while Luke was told to smile and shake his head.

Walk My Way
Mrs All American
Say my name
No need to pretend
Don't be shy
Mrs All American
I'll show you why
You're not gonna walk away
(Short Instrumental)
Yeah

Not just a neighbor
Oh hey there I'll ring your bell
Open your door, pucker up
And I'll kiss you well
My lips are sealed
There's nobody that I would tell
Your secrets mine, close your eyes
And I'll make you melt.

For the second verse, it was the Malum part since Michael was singing. So basically it went with the lyrics. Michael knocked on the door, Calum opened up. Michael sang to him, making Calum laugh before walking away, but Mikey had to grab his hand and pull him into a kiss.

No one understands the chemistry we have
And it came out of nowhere
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
It's not like we planned this getting out of hand
And now we're gonna go there
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Walk My Way
Mrs All American
Say my name
No need to pretend
Don't be shy
Mrs All American
I'll show you why
You're not gonna walk away
(Short Instrumental)
Yeah

Then doing like told Ashton put his hands on either side of Lukes head and leaned in to brush their noses together as the last few parts were sang.

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
You know what you like
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
You know what you like
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
Ahhhh you know what you like
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na

And that's how the hashtag #lashtonisreal started trending on twitter the next day.

Okay, so Im going to be basing Oneshots off of songs a lot.

Next update: 20 votes, 10 comments

~Shari!!xx