How About a Surprise for Daddy (Mature)

Luke was enjoying his shorts, panties and everything that had consisted of his cross dressing. The makeup made him feel very pretty even though he only wore black eyeliner and mascara and sometimes eye shadow. He loved how pretty he felt when he wore his stockings and his panties. He loved the soft fabrics and different textures. And Ashton just loved seeing Luke in them.

Today though, Luke was going to surprise Ashton. He always knew how stressed work was for Ashton, and he always tried to make his days a little easier, when he came home by making sure that the laundry was done and that dinner was ready, just so Ashton wouldn't have to worry about doing anything when he got home. So today Luke planned on going to Ashton's work. But he planned on surprising Ashton, with the new outfit that he got the other day.

It consisted of a black Nirvana crop top. It went right where his ribs ended and it showed off the hickeys that Ashton left on his hips a few nights before that, and also the few bite marks and lobe bites on his sides and tummy. There was also a red and black plaid mini skirt that just barely covered his ass. He was wearing black panties and black lacy stockings. He hummed to himself before getting up and grabbing his keys.

He pulled on a jacket that covered almost everything and made his way to Ashton's work. When he got there the lady at the front desk smiled when seeing him.

"Hello Luke, haven't seen you for awhile."

He was known pretty well by everyone that Ashton worked with. "Its good to see you Carrie." He smiled.

Carrie nodded, "here to see Ashton?"

Luke nods in response and she presses a little button on her desk. "Ashton you have a guest."

The blond smiled as he heard his finances voice respond. "Okay Carrie send them up."

He waved to Carrie before walking away.

As Luke was standing in the, thankfully empty, elevator he hummed to himself. He hoped that Ashton wasn's grumpy today and would kick Luke out of the room because he was 'to busy'. He swears that that's never happened before. Promises. Okay maybe it happened once before but that was only because Ashton was hung over and wanted to be left alone.

Luke walked to Ashton's office and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Ashton spoke on the other side saying "Come in." Luke slowly opened the door and stepped into the room. Ashton didn't look up to see who it was until he heard the door close and the little click that indicated the door was now locked. His breath hitched his his throat when he saw what Luke was wearing, as the younger boy shrugged off his jacket.

Luke kicked off his shoes and walked around Ashton's desk. Ashton's eyes scanned Luke's body as he walked over and stood in front of Ashton. Luke put his hands on Ashton's shoulders and climbed onto the chair, stradding him the best he could. Ashton's hands flew to Luke's hips gripping them gently, still taking in the way Luke looked.

Luke hummed and smiled. "Hi daddy."

If Ashton wasn't hard already he sure as hell was now. Luke knew 'daddy' was his weakness. Ashton hummed in response and ran his hands down Luke's thighs, smiling.

"Hi princess."

Ashton sat up and started pressing little kisses to Luke's neck, sliding his hands under Luke's skirt, cupping his ass and giving it a nice little squeeze. Ashton bit Luke's neck making a moan slip from his pretty little lips, and Ashton suddenly become determined to make Luke moan as loud as he could. He continued sucking and biting at Luke's neck, kneeding his fingers over Luke's ass, sometimes digging his nails into the skin. Luke never minded when Ashton's dominant side came out, it turned him on and he loved when Ashton would be rough with him.