Sleepy House Diaries

(Includes a hint on Malum.)
Prompt: Lashton and Malum had came out, not to long ago, and now they're starting the house diaries again. And for the fans its full of fluff.

Luke yawned as he trudged into the living room where Ashton, Calum, and Michael were sitting. They were in front of their computer because the boys were going to make another house diary. But it was early in Australia and Luke was quite tired from somethings that happened last night.

But still he made his way over to the couch and instead of sitting on it, he decided he'd rather sit on Ashton. So he did. He curled up on Ashton's lap who smiled softly down at him, as he tucked his head in Ashton's neck.

"You okay, babe?" Luke nodded tiredly, "yeah. Just tired." He responded with a yawn.

Ashton laughed a little and pecked his lips before getting the camera. Luke glanced over at the other two, who were cuddled up and giving each other timid little pecks. Luke giggled quietly against Ashton's neck, making him smile before speaking.

"Hey you guys ready?" He asked Michael and Calum in particular.

They nodded not even glancing at him before he rolled his eyes and opened the camera slot. Luke played with the caller of Ashton's shirt as he started an update.

"Hey guys. Its Ash, Lukey, Mikey, and Cal. And as you all, hopefully, know we all came out the other day, and we're all very happy to see a lot of you still in the fam."

He stopped and kissed Lukes head, letting his lips linger before pulling away and looking back at the camera. Luke took another glance at Malum and saw that Calum was now poking Michael's side who was giggling and squealing into his hand. He smiled and curled up more on Ashton.

"So soon we'll be having more songs be released, and we're working on videos and we're all excited for that." He sighed. "What else."

Ashton then smiled, "And Luke and I's  anniversary is coming up."

Luke blushed and hid his face. "We don't know when Malum's anniversary is because they don't tell us anything, their to busy sucking each others faces off."

Luke giggled again into Ashton's neck as the three bickered. "Shut up Ash, you know we're not half as bad as you two."

Luke blushed and mumbled, "I hate this band."

And that's how that house diary went. Luke stayed curled up on Ashton's lap, as he gave everyone the update, and argued with the other two. Throughout the video Ashton would stop ask Luke if he was okay or kiss him.

And every fans feels exploded.

I'm so sorry this one was short and not very good. I'll update again tomorrow and I promise it'll be 1000x better! ~Shari

Lashton OneShotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें