105

The8: Emergency all of you meet me at Jun's house. Don't ask why, I have something important to tell you all. Please and thank you.

That sent pure panic into all the boys hearts. They all feared something bad happened to The8, and they didn't even think to ask why they were meeting at Jun's.

Woozi and Hoshi ran there as fast as they could even though they both just got out of the shower. Their hair still dripping wet.

Dk and Joshua were already on a bike ride when Dk got the text. Joshua didn't even bother finishing reading, once he saw Emergency and Jun's House he immediately rerouted their path for Jun's house.

Seungkwan dragged Vernon out of the mall right before they even stepped foot. "BRUH I WAS SO READY TO GET PRETZEL BITES THO!" Vernon complains as they back into Seungkwan's car.

"I'll get you pretzel bites tomorrow." Seungkwan said as he drove backwards the entire way out of the parking lot. It looked awesome but was most likely illegal.

Mingyu was visiting Wonwoo during his shift at the library when both of their phones went off, which caused some glares from other people around him.

"Woo we gotta go." Mingyu say barging into the storage room as he picked up Wonwoo and threw him over his shoulder. "Read this." Mingyu said handing him his phone.

"Walk faster you giant!" Winwood said lightly hitting Mingyu's shoulder as he grabbed his bag and swiped his card out for break.

Dino was over at Jeonghan's even though his main purpose was bugging the hell out of Seungcheol for being old. "Keep nagging me and your so walking to Jun's." Seungcheol said as the 3 of them got into Jeonghan's car.

But their nerves calmed down when they got to Jun's to see there was no real accident and everyone seemed safe. Except Jun wasn't wearing pants.

"Give me my pants!" Jun yelled to The8 who stood at the end of the table holding a pair of black jeans.

"Give me my shirt back!" The8 fired back as the group looked back to Jun to see he was wearing The8's shirt.

"YOUR. IN. MY. HOODIE!" Jun pointed out to the grey baggie hoodie that The8 wore. "Did you call us all here because Jun won't give you your shirt back?" Wonwoo sighed.

"Ahh, no I actually have something to tell you all so take a seat." The8 said as they all sat down on the couch.  After having time to think it over, The8 was finally ready to tell them the truth, they did deserve to know.

WOWWW OMG I HAVE MOTIVATION BACK! FEELS GOOD!!