17

Jeonghan got home that night completely exhausted, he knew he shouldn't have snapped at Seungcheol, the older had no idea what was going on in his life.

  "Hey sweetie, I have leftover dinner." His mother smiles once he opens the front door to the house. Even though his stomach was crying out for a proper meal, he still couldn't bring himself to eat.

  "No. I'm not hungry, I ate at Seungcheol's." Jeonghan lies, his heart hurt after mentioning the older. His outburst was completely unnecessary. "I'm going to just go to bed." He smiles and his mother nods and kisses her head.

  Even being tired, the second Jeonghan's head hit the pillow he felt wide awake. "C'mon just fall alseep." Jeonghan whisper yells at himself. After an hour of laying in bed staring at the ceiling he's was tired of it.

  He went down to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed a pill bottle full of sleeping pills. He used to use them when he was younger and starting highschool.

  He grabbed 2 and swallowed them down with water he climbed back into bed and closed his eyes. The pills worked for about an hour. As he took more his head was stating to become fuzzy as he slowly felt tired.

  Finally Jeonghan was able to fall asleep around 1 am.

   But what he didn't know was he had taken the whole bottle of pills.

♡♡

Jeonghan didn't show up to school on Monday. Which ment Seungcheol had to run to school to not be late. "Where is Jeonghan?" Seungcheol asked the second he saw Joshua near his locker.

  "I don't know, I think he just slept in late or got caught up in traffic." Joshua says not 100% confident in his words. Jeonghan was never late, and if he was he texted Joshua, but he hasn't received any text from the blonde since yesterday afternoon.

  Joshua excused himself from the conversation to go to class and right as he left Dk appeard. "You just missed him." Seungcheol says as Dk groaned. "I can never get a shot with him!" Dk whined.

  "Try getting to know what HE likes first." Dino called out as he walks past the 2 of them. "Thank you Dino!" Dk yells at their official cupid. "You should take advice from him, he's helpful!" Vernon shouts as he runs past them trying to catch up with Dino.

  ♡Time skip to Lunch♡

  Jeonghan still hasn't shown up and it's lunch time. His friends tried to call him but it went straight to voicemail even though the text messages went through. They came to the conclusion the older was out sick, or is dealing with a personal matter.

Joshua's phone rang and he saw that the Id number was Mrs. Yoon. "Hello?" Joshua asked, his eyes widened in shock. "Ok, hold on, let me go outside, I'll call you back!" Joshua says worriedly.

  "Joshua!" Dk caught the olders arm. "Dk knows not the best time." Joshua sighed but Dk didn't let go. "Plz, I need 1 thing. It'll take 30 seconds!" Dk pleaded. "Fine." Joshua sighed.

  "I want a list. A list of things about you. You don't have to do it rn, but receiving one soon would be nice." Dk said giving him a eye smile. Joshua sighed and blew his bangs out of his eyes.

  "Fine,  I will. But rn I got to make a phone call." Joshua said running off without another word.