83

It's Graduation Day!

  "I'm so nervous!" Seungcheol said as he stood infront of the mirror. "You look perfect, don't be nervous." Jeonghan reassured him.

Today was the day Seungcheol never thought he'd get to experience. Senor graduation.

  "Are you sure this is real?" Seungcheol whispers as Jeonghan wraps his arms around Seungcheol's waist in a back hug. "You've worked your ass off. You deserve this." Jeonghan said resting his chin of Seungcheol's shoulder.

  "Thank you Cheonsa." Seungcheol said and Jeonghan looked at him in shock. "Cheonsa? No one calls me that." Jeonghan exclaimed.

  "It was the name you put into my phone when we first met. After you shoved my phone down your pants." Seungcheol remember and Jeonghan chuckled.

  "I had to get that stupid phone off you somehow." Jeonghan laughed softly.

  Their moment was distracted by Mingyu driving the truck loudly down Jeonghan's street. Honking the horn, signaling that the 2 need to move their butts on the road.

Since they had to meet up with the other and get their gowns and caps, they left earlier than their parents would be.

  "Can someone tell me what etiquette is?" Joshua asks as they met up in a empty English class. Seungkwan raised his hand but Joshua shot his down.

"No you can't." Joshua said as Seungkwan scoffed deeply offend at the older.

"So tell me why we had to match?" Woozi asked, they all wore white silk tops, black dress pants and leather corsets.

"Since we all have to match with the robes we might aswell match in style under the robes." Seungkwan explained.

"Oh! Hey boys I'm glad I found you guys. I brought doughnuts for you guys." Joshua's mom said setting the box down as they dove for it.

  "Wait mom why are you here so early?" Joshua asked checking his watch, the ceremony didn't start for 20ish more minutes.

"Well I wanted do give you this." She said handing him a orange folder envelope. "Just a early graduation present." She said.

"WHAT DOES IT SAY?!" Booseoksoon asked as Joshua continued to run away from the curious boys.

"Calm down! Will you let me re-" Joshua froze in his spot when he saw what was on the paper.

  "Jisoo? You alright?" Jeonghan asked placing a hand on his bestfriends shoulder as he read the paper, his eyes widening as well.

  Everyone became alarmed when Joshua broke down crying. "Hey, babe what's going on?" Dk asks taking Joshua into his arms as he reads the paper.

It was a legal document, for changing your name.

  "Jisoo has been wanting to change his name to Joshua since Freshman year. It took a while to get paperwork figured out without you knowing. But I thought now would be a good time, seeing that your about to graduate." His mom smiled.

  "Thank you so much." Joshua sobbed out, as he hugged his mother tightly.

  "All I need is your signature." She said. Joshua immediately started digging around his bag for a pen.

  "I got one!" Wonwoo shouts handing Joshua the pen as he thanked him.

  Without a second thought Joshua signed his name and all the boys pulled him into a group hug, Joshua squished in the middle.

"JOSHUA! JOSHUA! JOSHUA! JOSHUA!" They all chanted for their friend.

"I love you guys, your the best!" Joshua smiled in pure joy.

  "I know we are but don't forget we still have graduation! Let's go!" Dino shouts.

Fun fact: my friend actually not only slipped out of the diamond life, but the kpop life all together

BUT SHE STILL ADMITLY LOVES JOSHUA!

BUT DON'T WE ALL?!?!!?♡♡♡