50

Actually being around Seungkwan's family wasn't as bad as Vernon thought it would be, Seungkwan's sisters were quite funny, and he found them more different than his 15 year old sister Sofia.

  "I apologize, the house was clean yesterday, but that was before these 2 monsters showed up, sorry you missed it." Mrs. Boo laughs as the 2 older sisters scoff at their mothers words.

  "Oh please, this isn't even messy, you should see my house." Vernon adds and they all laugh. Vernon honestly missed the feeling of sitting down with his own family.

  "So Vernon..." Seungkwan dad's said seriously, Seungkwan rolled his eyes already knowing where this conversation was going.

  "What's your relationship with Seungkwan his father asked, and the table suddenly became seriously quite. "Omg Dok! I'm so sorry Vernon." Mrs. Boo apologizes and glares at her husband.

"Everyone was thinking it, I just said it out loud!" Mr. Boo shot his hands up in defense, and Seungkawn rolled his eyes at his parents.

Vernon being the slow person he is, now finally understood what Seungkwan's dad was asking. "Oh uh, me and Seungkawn are just friends, I'm still quite new to the school, so it's nice to have someone like Seungkwan to hang out with." Vernon smiled.

  "Oh that's why I haven't seen you before, were did you transfer from?" Mrs. Boo asked. Vernon was not about to admit he and his group got themselves expelled.

  "Oh I transferred from Cube Highschool." Vernon said, it wasn't a complete lie. Seungkwan smirked at him as if to say 'Good lie.'

  The rest of dinner went smoothly, well as smoothly as it could go with Seungkwan's family. "When are you kicking me out?" Vernon whispered to Seungkwan.

  "Oh please, you don't have to leave so early. Please, take you shoes off and stay a while." Mrs. Boo smiled warmly and Vernon smiled back.

  Seungkwan dragged Vernon back up to his room. "Hold on let me get something." Seungkwan says before he starts rummaging through boxes in his closet.

  Vernon looked around the walls of Seungkwan's room, despite it being dark and his room lit with fairy lights, the wall color was a pastel blue. Unlike Vernon's pastel red walls with tiedye marks.

  Vernon's eyes fell on the signs hanging above the closet door, it wasn't surprising that these signs belonged to the Boo Seungkwan.

"So when I went to San Francisco with the guys, I went to a music store, which are actually different than the ones here in korea. But I got some albums." Seungkwan says setting the handful of albums onto the bed.

Vernon actually recognized alot of them. "Who knew you'd listen to some american oldies." Vernon laughed, Seungkwan had a mix of old songs and more recent ones.

"I heard people who listen to more than one genre of music tend to be: smarter, more creative, open minded and honest." Seungkwan added, and Vernon playfully rolled his eyes.

"You have alot of emotional music." Vernon chuckles and Seungkawn grabbed a CD and put it the record player.

The album 'Narrated for you.' By Alec Benjamin, started with the first song being

  "Somedays I need the music, and some other days I need these lyrics

  "Somedays I need the music, and some other days I need these lyrics." Seungkwan sighed as he fell back onto the bed, Vernon followed as the 2 stared at the ceiling.

  "Sadly not everyone likes me." Seungkwan sighs and Vernon could here the sadness in his voice.

  "But not every matters." Vernon added and Seungkawn couldn't contain his smile. He raised his hand out and held out his pinky.

Vernon laughed lightly as he linked his pinky with Seungkwan's and that's how they spent the rest of afternoon that turned into night, listening to music while not holding hands, but locked pinkies.