69

"EVERY ONE OUT OF THE WAY! BIRTHDAY BOYS COMING THROUGH!" Seungkwan shouted as students stepped aside creating a walkway for the loud boy.

  "Is this necessary?" Vernon asked as Seungkwan nodded, Joshua and Dk appeared right behind them.

  "Yes." Dk says, he was on Joshua's back while Vernon was on Seungkwan's. The 2 where legit being paraded around the school.

  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The rest of the group shouted when the 4 of them reached to lockers. Hoshi and Seungcheol crown them with corny birthday headbands they got at the dollar store.

  Their mini celebration was cut off by the bell, but they continued when it was lunch time. They sung happy birthday, gave them their presents, and Mingyu and Wonwoo actually brought a cake.

  Soon the day ended and they all went home, Joshua spending the night at Dk's place. But Vernon had his family dinner he was getting ready for.

  "Vernon someone is at the door for you!" His mother shouts as he was attempting at putting a tie on since he can't find his clip on one.

  "Why don't you look handsome." Seungkwan teased as Vernon came down the stairs. Vernon rolled his eyes. School just got out less than 20 minutes ago.

 School just got out less than 20 minutes ago

   "Couldn't wait to see me again." Vernon fires back and Seungkawn scoffs. "I have your gift, and also I can't bear to to watch you struggle to put on that tie." Seungkwan says setting down the box he was holding.

  He grabbed the tie from Vernon's hand and wrapped it around his neck as he began tying the tie. "You should really learn how to tie one of these." Seungkwan said.

Seungkwan tugged at the tie, pulling Vernon closer as their lips met in a soft kiss.

  "Happy Birthday Hansol." Seungkwan whispered softly. He handed Vernon the box and made his way back to his car, a stupid big grin on his face

  Vernon snapped out of the dazed bliss he was in. He waved goodbye to Seungkwan as his face went completely red.

  "Whatca get?" Sofia asked as he set the box down on the counter. Vernon shrugged as he opened the box. Inside was a 3 t-shirts.

They were all vibrate tye-dye colors.

Vernon never really wore tyedye or really any crazy clothes. Seungcheol makes fun of him for having such a boring taste of fashion.

  "This is awesome." Vernon laughs to himself as he holds the shirts up in astonishment. Sofia just laughed at him.

  He saw a card and picked it up, it read;

AYYOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANSOL

I HOPE IT'S A GREAT ONE!!!!

AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THE SHIRTS.

It's an American thing.

-Seungkwan♡

It was safe to say Vernon had one of the biggest and happiest smiles on his face.