♡Bonus 9♡

A Valentine's Day Chapter.

Some years ago....

26 year old Wonwoo and 25 year old Mingyu were to be married today. It was one of the most important days for both males.

And nearly never happened.

Wonwoo groaned as he checked the clock, he was supposed to be getting married soon and he was at work still.

Yes, he was working on the day of his wedding.

Because when your a lawyer and don't write your off days down. Cases don't just postpone themselves for anyone.

So Wonwoo was praying this case would hurry itself up so he can bolt and get to the venue and get married, he only had less than 1 hour.

Mingyu was in a similar situation, but a bit more complicated. He was on a plane ride back to his wedding also in less than 1 hour.

Since his company had just taken off, He, Jun, and The8 had taken their first business trip to China. Mingyu and Wonwoo both knew this was a risky idea too.

But the original plan was Mingyu gets back the night before or early that morning. However that plan went down the drain when Mingyu's flight was delayed.

"Don't worry, we should be landing soon." Jun said checking the time, they weren't that far off the ground thankfully.

"Yeah but I still have to get to the venue." Mingyu said adjusting his hoodie strings, he didn't exactly want to wear his suit on the plane only because he was wearing the white one.

So, neither of them were at the venue getting ready.

♡♡♡

"Where are they? They are supposed to be getting ready!" Jeonghan asked standing in one of the dressing rooms. Neither of the grooms were here and they had less than 30 minutes until the wedding started.

"I don't know when it's ever happened when the guests are all here before the grooms themselves." Seungkwan said, him and Vernon arrived 3 days ago and have been staying with Seungkwan's family.

"They'll be here soon, hopefully." Joshua said adjusting his tie.

Wonwoo's case finally ended, surely he'd have to go back in 3 days but for today it was done. Wonwoo raced out of the door, being the first one out.

Not caring to talk or even look at anyone he shoved all his stuff into the back of his car as he floored it out of the court parking lot.

He thankfully already had his black suit on, since it matched the 'theme' of the court ruling today.