Originals Part 2²

Both Joshua's sat down across from eachother. "How long have you had blue hair?" The older asked, by the looks of it, his hair wasn't that damaged.

"Well only less than 1 year, it's was much brighter when I first dyed it." Younger Joshua said twirling a peice of his hair between his finger.

"Did you have your hair dyed back in highschool?" The younger asked and Joshua nodded. "Really? What color?" He asked.

"Surely not as bright or crazy as yours. Mine my a faded strawberry blonde." Older Joshua said, he hasn't thought on dying his hair again in ages.

It was his normal black roots, like most of their hair. With the expectation of Bad Boy Woozi's lemon colored hair.

"Hmm, Strawberry Blonde. I may do that color next." Pastel Joshua said. "Tell me, what is it like being with Dk?" He asked the older.

"Well my Dk, he's truly the best person I've ever met. He did surely try his hardest to get me to talk to him, he never gave up. I guess it payed off in the end." Joshua laughed.

"But he's been with me through alot of hardships, he's really good at comforting and brighting up the mood and he's really supportive." He rambled on and on.

"So what is Minki like?" The older asked as you could see the love twinkle in the youngera eyes.

"He means so much to me, which I know might be odd since we haven't known eachother as long as like you and Dk. But he's so amazing, and happy, talented, perfect and just makes me smile." He said.

"How did you 2 meet?" Bad Boy Joshua asked.

"Through Seungcheol, it was when Minki first arrived in Singapore. He was QUITE the flirt, well he kinda is still. I wish he could be here to meet you. He's at home." Joshua explained.

♡♡♡

"I can't believe you married Soonyoung." Pastel Woozi said, his nose scrunched up in disgust at the thought of marrying his bestfriend.

"Yeah me either, I think I hated him back in highschool until he finally got me to crack." The older smiled, spinning his wedding band on his finger.

"And hey! I can't believe your dating someone out of the group! No one other than Dino had gone that because of the odd number." BadBoy woozi fired back.

"Oh shush, my Doyoung is like your Soonyoung. He's been my friend since we were young and I just denied his feelings and my own." Pastel Woozi explained.

"Aww a childhood couple! I knew you had a soft spot and all that hairdye didn't poison you guys!" Older Woozi teased.

"Were not all that bad! Well minus SeokSoon." Pastel Woozi muttered. Speaking of Soonyoung, the older ran up to them, nearly knocking over his husband.

"Was I EVER that horny in highschool oh my gosh what is with the Neon version of me?!" Bad Boy Hoshi ranted as both Woozi's couldn't help but laugh.

♡♡♡

While everyone else continued talking among themselves, Pastel Dino set off to find Dandy, surely he's never met the author but he had a question.

(Pffft- not me having to talk to myself in 3rd character rebreaking the 4th wall plenty of times!)

"Hey Dandy! I got a question." Younger Dino said after finding the girl.  "Yeah Dino, what's up?" Dandy asks the youngest.

"This may sound weird but is it possible for me to get my own spin off?" He asked, unsure if it was even a option.

"You know what? Why don't you sit down, let's have a chat." Dandy winked as Dino pulled up a chair outside the restaurant.