95

"Babe,  I promise I'm fine." Woozi smiled softly as he rested his head on Hoshi's chest. Ever since the whole hui situation Hoshi hasn't let go of Woozi.

  "I just love you." Hoshi whispers as he placed a kiss on Woozi's head. "I should have kicked him harder, sent him to the hospital or something." Hoshi grumbled.

"Let's just forget about Hui. It's our night. Come on let's go dance." Woozi said dragging his boyfriend out with him to the dance floor.

"This is humiliating." Wonwoo blushed bright red as Mingyu spun him around. "Awe your supposed to be having fun." Mingyu pouts followed by a evil snicker.

  "I don't dance." Wonwoo grumbled as Mingyu spun him again. "Will you stop that! I'm going to get sick." Wonwoo said letting out as Mingyu pulled him closer.

  The8 and Jun, who have been tearing up the dance floor for most of the night finally gave their poor feet a rest. "Can I get you anything to eat?" Jun motioned to the snack bar.

The8 stared at the wide variety of snacks as he seemed to get lost in his thoughts. "Oh, uh no thanks, just get me some water please." He smiles.

"Coming right up." Jun says getting up as he made his way to the snack table, also running into the Verkwan couple.

  "When are you going to tell him?" Jeonghan says sitting next to The8 who sighed deeply.

  "I want to tell him, I just don't want to ruin anything. Not right now at least." The8 sighed.

"You know you don't have to tell him, it's your life, your choice." Jeonghan reminded him.

"I like Jun too much to keep something like this from him. Even from the rest of you guys." The8 said.

"I'm supposed to get a call tonight, so I may leave early." The8 added.

  "Do want me to drive you?" Jeonghan asked and The8 immediately shook his head, the last thing he wanted was to burden his Hyung, especially on prom night.

"No don't worry, it's not that far away. I can walk, and plus it's prom night. You should be here with your boyfriend." The8 laughed.

The song Ain't my fault by Zara Larsson came on as the 2 of them make eye contact. They both knew exactly what was going to happen.

This was Booseoksoon's anthem practically.

They both watched in amusement as Seungkwan made his way to the front and center of the dance floor. Dk and Hoshi both joining him as the three of them lost it.

Their boyfriends stood on the side lines watching in what seems like pure terror. "Welp what a show." Jeonghan said doubling over in laughter.

"We're dating clowns." Woozi says hiding his face in his palms. "Damn right we are." Vernon laughed.