28

"I believe that was the very thing I told you not to do." Seungcheol playfully rolled his eyes as he watched the suffering younger right next to him.

"Do you really think I'd listen to you." Jeonghan says smacking his own forehead. Since the 2 arrived early at the trian station, they had some time to kill.

  So Jeonghan dragged him to a sweet Daze coffee and bakery (I swear this shop is litterly in everyone of my books)

  Seungcheol warned him that he would get a brain freeze if he drank to much, but Jeonghan of course didn't listen and guess what happened, he got quite the painful brain freeze

"Are you naturally this much of a pain or do you try?" Seungcheol laughed and Jeonghan nodded with a smile. "Only sometimes." He laughed.

The 2 got setteled in their seats near the middle of the train. Jeonghan, who had disney + on his phone, opened the app and a pair of earbuds, handing one side to Seungcheol

  Seungcheol chose the moive and he chose lilo and stitch. Since the ride was almost 2 hours, Seungcheol falls asleep with his head on Jeonghan's shoulder, h¹alfway through the movie.

  "Oh how the tables have turned." Jeonghan giggled as he leaned his head against Seungcheol's, as he also fell alseep.

  They woke up, when the voice announcing that they reached Daegu. "C'mon, let's go, I got a place to go!" Seungcheol yawns as he pulls Jeonghan up from there seat.

  "Where to first?!" Jeonghan asked as they stood in the middle of the train station. Seungcheol just looked around with a smile. "We should go visit my cousin!" Seungcheol says.

  Jeonghan looked around in awe at the city town around him. The sun was blue was tints of pink giving it a nice ombre tint.

  "We're almost there!" Seungcheol says as they round the corner and he pointed out a cute small little cafe. "Here we are, my cousin should be working." Seungcheol says holding the door open for Jeonghan.

  "COUPS?!" They hear a girl shout from the counter. "Myka!" Seungcheol smiled as the girl legit jumped over the counted and tackles Seungcheol into a hug.

"It's been years!" She said ruffling his hair. "Yeah, sorry noona." He smiled then Myka's eyes fell on Jeonghan. "Hi, my name is Myka Kim. Coups cousin, nice to meet you." She held out her hand.

  "Nice to meet you, I'm Yoon Jeonghan, Seungcheol's classmate and friend

  "Nice to meet you, I'm Yoon Jeonghan, Seungcheol's classmate and friend." He said and Myka's eyebrow raised. "The babysitter?" She asked and Seungcheol nodded with a chuckle.

  "So let me get this straight, you brought  Jeonghan, the babysitter, goody toeshoes boy you used to complain about, to your hometown. Instead of Dk?!" She laughed, Seungcheol only shrugged.

"Anyways, sitdown I'll whip you up a pair of my special pancakes, on me." She shooes them off to a booth near the back.

  "This cafe hasn't changed a bit." Seungcheol smiled looking around. "I still remember coming here in middle school to do my homework." Seungcheol said and Jeonghan scoffed.

  "You? Doing homework? I'm shocked." Jeonghan laughed. "But how long has it been since you've to Daegu?" Jeonghan asked as Seungcheol thought about it in a minute.

  "Nearly 7 years." He said and Jeonghan's eyes widen in shock. 7 years?!

  "7 whole year?! The8 isn't even gone that long away from home, and he lives in CHINA!" Jeonghan claims.

  "Yeah Jun goes back every year, and then his family comes over for like every holiday and rents out like half of Korea." Seungcheol laughs.

  Soon Myka brings out the pancake, and they look AMAZING!

  "Thank you so much!" Jeonghan says, and damn did Myka make amazing pancakes, better than some of the places in Korea

  "Thank you so much!" Jeonghan says, and damn did Myka make amazing pancakes, better than some of the places in Korea. "How long are you guys in town for?" She asks.

  "Till Sunday." Seungcheol says as Myka nods and then gets an idea. "You know if you need ideas of what to do...." she said with a mischievous smile.

"You should take him to the karaoke palace." Myka smirks and Jeonghan turns to Seungcheol with his eyes twinkling in excitement.

Welll there was absolutely no way Seungcheol was getting out of this.