61

"Alright fuck it. I'm flying to Singapore." Seungcheol announced, he was tired of waiting, he was going to get Jeonghan back somehow.

"Ok Mr. High and mighty, let's think logically for a minute. How are you gonna just get to Singapore, rides are very expensive. And plus it's finals week. Jeonghan rather have you at home studying than you flying to Singapore to rescue him." Jisoo shoots down his idea.

  "Can you not be a smart ass for once." Seungcheol huffs. But Joshua was right, he needs to study, for once in his damn life he need to pass these finals. If he doesn't the chances of him graduating, go down the drain.

  "Fine. I'll study." Seungcheol groans knowing that's what Jeonghan would want. "Also on Friday I'm actually hosting a study session at my house." Dk said.

  "You are all required to come." Joshua says as they all nod in agreement.

"Yeah, yeah. I got to go, bye guys." Seungcheol says waving goodbye before walking off.

  When he was far enough away from his friends he pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

  "Hi, how you doing?" He asked to the other person on the line.

  "Yeah, I know I know this is random. But I need a favor."

Short mystery chapter?

But on the road to happily ever after?