68

"Babeeeee." Hoshi called out impatiently as he jogged to catch up with his boyfriend. He tried to block the exit but Woozi used his height as an advantage and slipped past him.

  "Damn you." Hoshi smirked as he ran after him again out of the school and into the back walkway. He managed to snag the text book from Woozi's grasp.

    "You don't give up do you." Woozi glared but gave a wide smile. Hoshi laughed and pulled Woozi into a tight hug.

  "I plan on bugging you every single day in the foreseeable future." Hoshi said lifting Woozi up off his feet as the 2 spun in circles.

  "I hope so." Woozi said leaning his forehead against Hoshi's. He's never going to admit it but he really enjoyed spending time with Hoshi, and plus his hugs are one of the best things ever.

  "Wait?! Why are we still here?! School ended like 10 minutes. Let's go to your place." Woozi said, they had to walk. Because Hoshi doesn't have a car and Woozi can't drive.

  "Can't we do something else except study?" Hoshi pouted as Woozi went back to reading the textbook. "No finals are Tuesday and we need to keep studying." Woozi said and Hoshi pouted.

  "It'll pay off when we graduate." Woozi said pecking Hoshi's cheek, causing his whole face to go red. Hoshi pulled Woozi onto his lap and buried his face into the crook of Woozi's neck.

  "Some I wonder why I put up with you. Then I remember you put up with me so we're even." Woozi said running his hand through Hoshi's hair.

  And that's how they spent the rest of the afternoon, studying together. Woozi having no plans of leaving.

◇◇◇

   Finals were this Tuesday. But Vernon and Dk's birthday are tomorrow. Seungcheol did feel bad for both of them having to spend their day studying because that's all most of them will be doing.

  Vernon had his day off since he had a family dinner to attend after school though.

"Fuck these stupid finals." Seungcheol groaned as he slammed his textbook shut. He wished Jeonghan was here with him.

Jeonghan would say some dumb saying that would actually make sense in this situation. Then Seungcheol phone rang.

  "Hello?"

"Hey Seungcheol it's me. I have some news." The person said.

"Oh great! How did it go?"

  "I couldn't get in contact with Jeonghan, his father found out my messages and blocked it out. I'm sorry." The person said.

  Welp Seungcheol's night just got a whole lot worse. Any chance of getting Jeonghan back was just flushed down the toilet.