84

"Students. Parent's. Welcome to the 2020 Senior graduation." Mrs. Shon smiled as she stepped up to the podium.

She explained how she would call each of their names they, would walk up to the stage, shake her hand, receive their diploma and their class ring.

"I would like to start off by handing out this years academic award." She smiled before opening the envelope.

"The academic award goes to Yoon Jeonghan!"

All of Jeonghan's friends erupted into cheers as they pull him in for a quick hug before they shove him out of his seat to get his award.

"Congratulations Jeonghan." Mrs. Shon smiled as she shook her hand and receives his certificate.

"Thank you so much. Mrs. Shon." Jeonghan smiles as he bows to her and then the applauding crowd.

"Congrats Hannie." Seungcheol smiled as he held Jeonghan

One by one Mrs. Shon called up their names to receive thier diplomas and rings. The whole time Seungcheol's head was spinning. He never thought this day would really come.

"Choi Seungcheol!"

  Seungcheol could feel his heart burst with excitement as he made his way to the podium

"Congratulations." She said shaking his hand as he bowed at her. She handed him the blue diploma slip and slid the silver ring onto his finger.

"Yoon Jeonghan."

"Joshua Hong."

"Wen Junhui."

"Kwon Soonyoung."

"Jeon Wonwoo."

"Lee Jihoon."

"Lee Seokmin."

"Kim Mingyu."

"Xu Minghao."

"Boo Seungkwan."

"Hansol Vernon Chwe."

"Lee Chan."

(Yes they are all seniors.)

One by one the boys received their diplomas and class rings. And next thing they new, the ceremony was over.

"Awwe Seungcheol don't cry!" The makanae line said hugging the oldest who had tears pooling down his face.

"I never thought this day would come." Seungcheol choked out as Jeonghan wiped his tears with his thumb.

"You made it though. I knew you could." Jeonghan said kissing Seungcheol's forehead. "Thank you for not losing faith in me." Seungcheol said hugging the younger.

  "Come on boys, we should probably join this." Woozi said as they all hugged the 2 oldest of the group.

"Well well well. Look who it is." They all look up to see San an stupid smirk on his face. "It's The official nerd of the school. I'm surprised you got this award. You were gone for most of the final months." San pointed out.