48

Vernon was walking home with the others, when a yellow car pulled up infront of him. The window rolled down and Vernon relaxed when he Seungkwan.

  "Sorry boys, I'm borrowing Hansol for a while. Hope you don't mind." Seungkwan smiled and Seungcheol shrugged with a smirk.

  "Sure take him." Seungcheol said lightly shoving Vernon in the direction of the door. Vernon shot is friends a glare before reluctantly getting into the car.

   "So explain to me why your kidnapping me?" Vernon asked strapping the seatbelt on. Seungkwan kept his eyes on the road but a evil smile tugged his lips.

  "Your coming over for dinner, and meeting my family!"

  Vernon actually tried to jump out of the car. Seungkwan was quick enough to lock the doors. "OH MY GOD. SEUNGKWAN, WHAT DID YOU DO!" Vernon shouts.

  "First off you can't say oh my god. And 2nd my oldest sister is bringing her boyfriend to dinner tonight, my 2nd older sister is bringing one of her friends. And I refuse to be the only child without a guest to bring!" Seungkwan stated.

"Why me tho? What about Joshua or someone?" Vernon asked.

  "He has some bible discussion."

"Hoshi?"

"Not aloud at my house anymore, too loud."

"The8?"

"Can barley understand Korean, let alone a Jeju dialect."

"Mingyu?"

"Last time he broke the dishes."

"Dino?!"

"Who do you think I've been bringing the past 10 times? Dino's probably sick of my family." Seungkwan laughed. Vernon only groaned in annoyance.

  "Why do I have to meet your family. I haven't really even met you yet!" Vernon mumbles. Despite happy to be able to spend time with Seungkwan, still... meeting his parents!?

"You could have given me a warning, or some time to change into something more professional." Vernon rolled his eyes.

"Oh for Pete sake you'll be fine. Stop overreacting." Seungkwan said pulling his car into the driveway. "My parents are at the store so we have some time for you to have a mental breakdown or something." Seungkwan said as he unlocked his front door.

Seungkwan's house was larger and open on the inside, apparently 5 people lived there. "Welcome to my little get away!" Seungkwan laughed throwing his bedroom door open. Blue fairy lights decorated the top of the walls.

"Stay here imma go change." Seungkwan said entering the bathroom. Vernon just stood there in a daze. He was really there inside Seungkwan's house. But he was also meeting Seungkwan's family.

"Come on, pull yourself together Vernon." Vernon sighed as he took his hat off and ran a hand through his hair. He wore a simple black shirt and dark blue Jean's and sneakers, and a metal chain necklace.

 He wore a simple black shirt and dark blue Jean's and sneakers, and a metal chain necklace