Chapter 30

Shawn eyes fluttered open. He looked around the room and felt something pushing up against his side. It was Ryan's belly. He got up wiping his eyes and shook Ryan because her phone was ringing. She grabbed the phone and went into the other room which was odd to him but he didn't questioned it. It was eleven forty five a.m in the morning, the bright sun rays snuck in through the window lighting up the left side of the living room. He stood up and quietly tippy toed to the room Ryan went into. He stood behind the door and leaned his head in the room to peak. "No, I need time to think about this. I'll give you an answer tomorrow.. hopefully" Ryan said. Her back was facing him so he walked in and waited till she was off the phone.

"Who's that?" He said.

"What? Oh why are you in here listening to my conversation. It was my doctor" she said heading out the room. Shawn nodded and followed. He decided to cook breakfast for her but she wanted to the cooking herself and she also had company coming over. Shawn sat at the table in the kitchen scrolling through his contacts to call his mom but seen Myah's number at the bottom of his contact list. He decided to text her just to see how she's doing and to see if he could invite her over hoping that she and Ryan could somehow become best friends again. He shoots her a text and thrust his phone back into his pocket peaking over at Ryan who had her eyes locked on him the whole time while carrying her frying pan filled with eggs. "You seem kind of tensed" she said. Shawn started to lie again. Saying he was checking up on his mom. She believed it and went back to cooking. After breakfast, Ryan took a shower and got ready for her guest to arrived. Shawn got ready to leave cause he wanted to take a shower at his own home where he could change into his new clothes instead of the old clothes Ryan had took from him.

Just as he walked out the door to get in his car, a black Porsche quickly pulled up behind him blocking him in. It was Ryan's so called guest. A tall guy bout Shawn's height stepped out. His arms were full of tattoos, his hair was pulled back into a man bun. He had to be Puerto Rican because of his beautiful tanned skin. He took off his shades staring over at Shawn with his bright hazel eyes. "Hey!" Ryan said stepping out the house barefooted. He tightly hugged her then kissed his hand placing it over her round belly. Shawn watched with a smirk on his face. "Excuse me?" He said butting in. "Oh right, Shawn this is my friend Marlon and Marlon this my Ex Shawn" Ryan said. "What's up?" Marlon said reaching out for a hand shake. Shawn left him hanging out of jealousy. "Would appreciate it if you move your car so I can go" he said. "Somebody has an attitude this morning.." Marlon mumbled. Ryan tried pulling her new friend into the house but he just stood there waiting for Shawn to reply. "Attitude? I don't have a attitude. Just wondering why a guy would befriend my baby mother who is currently pregnant with my child. That's all" Shawn said running his hands through his curled hair.
"I befriended a pregnant women who is SINGLE!  because her baby father which is YOU! decided to go sleep with other women.. so yeah I'll go move my car so you could bounce on out of here sir" he got back into his Porsche moving it to the other side of the drive way.

"You told him my business!?" Shawn quietly yelled. Ryan rolled her eyes cause she didn't feel like arguing early in the morning even though it was going on twelve o'clock. "Your business? Yes I sure did I needed somebody to talk too at the time. myah couldn't be there for me, you know why? Cause she doesn't fucking remember me so as for Marlon.. I met him while leaving Publix three weeks ago and he's been there for me." She said. "So why call me sobbing on the phone the other day? You should've called on him since he was there for you" he added. "And I did! that's why he's here now" Ryan replied. Shawn snatched Ryan's arm yanking her up against the wall but quickly let go when Marlon suddenly approached them and patted Shawn on the back. "Okay buddy, you can go now" he said. Ryan headed inside and Marlon followed. Just as Shawn was about to leave. He picked up a small rock from in between the cracks of the side walk and blew the dirt off of it. Just as he was about to scrape Marlons's black shiny Porsche, his phone started to ring, it was myah returning his text. She said she was getting ready to go out with her friends and decided to meet up with him before she goes out. Now that he has his hands full, he didn't think it was a good time to meet up so he told her now wasn't a good time. Ryan fucked his whole mood up by bringing a guy over. Even though they are not together Shawn doesn't want her with anybody else. He feels as if he's the only one she could be with. He told myah he'll come by later on tonight after he finish some unfinished business. He started to scrape Marlon's car before leaving the driveway. The Porsche now has a deep silver scratch from the tail light to the windshield. He already know shit was going to go down when Marlon finds out about his car. So he had to leave quickly hoping Ryan doesn't tell him where he lives. Hours past and the sun began to set. It was seven fourteen and the wind began to blow hard as if it was about to rain soon but the clouds weren't out.

"You're hungry?" Ryan asked. Marlon nodded. He looked over at Ryan's belly and laughed. "You're really pregnant by that guy? Wow.." he said Ryan looked back and half smiled. She still loves Shawn but don't think it would be a good idea getting back with him considering he literally had sex with somebody else. It'll be good idea to practice co parenting. She wanted to move to Miami but now that she's pregnant, she knew she couldn't go far with the baby. "Yeah.. I mean it wasn't planned." She replied. Marlon couldn't resist her pregnant belly. He would go and rub on her smooth belly from time to time sometimes kisses his hand and places it on her belly. He loves kids as well but doesn't have none of his own. He did had a baby girl on the way but his ex somehow had a miscarriage. He was really hoping for another baby once he and his ex tried again, the same problem happened so he gave up and thought maybe it wasn't time considering he was 17 at the time when the miscarriage happened. He is now 21 and ready. "You and that guy? Are you planning on getting back with him?" He asked. Ryan shrugged. "I don't know... maybe not" she said. He nodded